MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hi Mata,

May I request the following invites, please? They are for Shannon and Maggie, both female.

HDDR Tuesday, December 25 4:00PM
CRT Friday, December 28 at 9:30AM

Also, can you make an invitation for JBJB? If so, it is for Saturday, December 22 for the Woodrow Family.

Thank you!

Hi Mata,

May I request the following invites, please? They are for Shannon and Maggie, both female.

Also, can you make an invitation for JBJB? If so, it is for Saturday, December 22 for the Woodrow Family.

Thank you!

What is JBJB?

Hi...hope all is well with you. I totally understand if you can not fill my request. I am looking for a ticket or coupon for both: trip to Disney World or trip to Universal Studios. We are not sure which destination and exact dates yet, but would like to give coupon/ticket on Christmas day. Names of grandchildren (one for each of them): Juliana and Anthony. Thank you so much!

Hi. I was hoping you could create some Mickey Heads for me to use on our cabin door. We are cruising March 15-20, 2019 on Disney Wonder. I'd like 2 Mickey Heads with a graduation hat if possible. One that would say "Jaron" and one that would say "Tyler" and the date "2019". Also, I'd like a baseball Mickey if possible that said "Ryan" and a musical Mickey that said "Carter". If you don't have anything baseball or musical, just the graduation is fine. Thanks so much!

Hi...hope all is well with you. I totally understand if you can not fill my request. I am looking for a ticket or coupon for both: trip to Disney World or trip to Universal Studios. We are not sure which destination and exact dates yet, but would like to give coupon/ticket on Christmas day. Names of grandchildren (one for each of them): Juliana and Anthony. Thank you so much!

I have a ticket for WDW but not for Universal and I'm not really interested in doing any Universal stuff. I can do a WDW one for them. Perhaps Amy has something for Universal? She does non Disney designs.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iv.3320155/

@AntJulie , I made these tickets for you. I will send you a pm with the link to my Flickr and if you want the full resolution copies you can download them from there.

phonto.png

Last edited:
Love your designs!

I was wondering if you could do a WDW invitation for me? I’m surprising my hubby (Jerry) with a trip for part of his Christmas present.

We will be there December 8, 2019 to December 13, 2019.

Thanks so much. Really appreciate it!!

I have the letter for Jerry and I will send you the link so you can download it if you want it.

phonto.png

Thanks so much! I love it!! Now I have a silly question. How do I print a copy of it?

Thanks again and have a happy holiday.

I don't even own a printer, or a computer, so I don't think I'm going to be much help to you. I do all my stuff on an ipad. To download it hit the down arrow key and select the original size for the full resolution. Then somehow (right click?) to save it to your computer. Maybe get a friend that has a computer to help you or to print it out for you. Sorry I cannot be of more help to you.

IMG_4565.jpg

Hi Mata,

Thank you!

I'm done with your requests. Will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

@ChereeCA and @dismommy2, sent you guys a pm. Just in case for some reason you're not getting them, I am posting the reminder here. It doesn't look like you looked at the items I made for you in my Flickr. Just a reminder that it's been there for a week, and I will probably only leave it for one more week, and then I'll be deleting them. So, if you want them, please download and save them, asap.

@stampwithamy , when you said baseball Mickey head, I wasn't sure whether you wanted an actual baseball or Mickey as a baseball player, so I did both.

I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!