Matt the Juggler from the Hunchback show?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what happened to Matt the juggler from the Hunchback of Notre Dame Show? We really liked watching him over the years and were wondering if he moved to another WDW location? Thanks for any info!

I don't know either, but I loved that guy. He was sooooo funny and as much as I absolutely loved the Hunchback show, I wanted Matt to keep going with his juggling and funny remarks.

I saw Matt and another guy doing a musical hill-billy juggling act just outside the entrance plaza for RnRC on New Year's Day. Took a minute to recognize him without the tights, lol.

I was wondering what happened to him. We always tried to get to the show early to see him. He was very entertaining!:D

I'm glad to hear that he's still around. I'll be looking forward to seeing his new act next time I'm visit Mickey's World. We saw Matt the first time we saw the Hunchback show. We thought he was very funny and much, much better than the average pre-show, but more than that, it was a great stylistic touch!

We saw him at the Boardwalk Villas doing his act last summer. This was after seeing him the day before at the Hunchback show. It was one of those 'that guy looks familiar' kind of things.

Thanks so much for the link and info! Nice to know we can still see him!!

Yes, thanks for the link!

He was great fun and I'm sorry we missed him at BW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter