Matt's Fall 2015 nine-day adventure at the DLR.

Vic continues to wear Minnie Mouse (She's not wearing the same outfit, we brought THREE identical outfits).

DSC_8474%20(Large).jpg

Victoria's 3 identical Minnie outfits! Love it! It reminds me of a major faux pas I made in 2008 when I first took my granddaughter to DLR. I had NO IDEA that so many of the little girls would be wearing princess dresses and I was completely unprepared, so of course we had to pick up something from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She didn't like scratchy clothes, so I got her an Aurora nightgown and we slipped it on over her clothes. She was THRILLED. But every night, for 5 nights in a row, I had to wash that thing out in our bathroom sink at GCH, and she wore it over her clothes every single day. I never made that mistake again! You guys are seasoned pros for having 3 identical outfits. I salute you! And thanks for writing this trip report - yours are always the best and I haven't read any in over a year so I'm really enjoying it!

Victoria's 3 identical Minnie outfits! Love it! It reminds me of a major faux pas I made in 2008 when I first took my granddaughter to DLR. I had NO IDEA that so many of the little girls would be wearing princess dresses and I was completely unprepared, so of course we had to pick up something from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She didn't like scratchy clothes, so I got her an Aurora nightgown and we slipped it on over her clothes. She was THRILLED. But every night, for 5 nights in a row, I had to wash that thing out in our bathroom sink at GCH, and she wore it over her clothes every single day. I never made that mistake again! You guys are seasoned pros for having 3 identical outfits. I salute you! And thanks for writing this trip report - yours are always the best and I haven't read any in over a year so I'm really enjoying it!
She is now past that phase (THANKFULLY), but its always best to know what they will vs. not wear when you are trying to get out of the room.

As we exited the crypt, I couldn't help but stop and stare at the wondrous theming of Splash Mountain. So sad this will be going away for an inferior theme...

DSC_9248%20(Large).jpg

DSC_9249%20(Large).jpg

Even the rest of Critter Country has beautiful elements..

DSC_9253%20(Large).jpg

DSC_9258%20(Large).jpg

After a quick stop at the Hungry Bear bathrooms for the ladies, I just took in the sights.

DSC_9269%20(Large).jpg

DSC_9261%20(Large).jpg

DSC_9264%20(Large).jpg

DSC_9268%20(Large).jpg

Man, is Critter Country PACKED!!!

DSC_9272%20(Large).jpg

The entrance to Splash is always super fun.

DSC_9277%20(Large).jpg

The Hundred Acre Wood always has hidden gems to take in.

DSC_9283%20(Large).jpg

Rabbit is getting blown away..

DSC_9289%20(Large).jpg

Pooh is in HEAVEN with his honey.

DSC_9292%20(Large).jpg

So sad this will be going away for an inferior theme...

YES! I felt like the only one bummed about the retheme. Princess and the Frog is cute, but it's not the original. I'm just hoping the other rides won't be getting a PC retheme soon...

Eh on the bright side, maybe they will be better about keeping the new/repurposed animatronics running at peak performance this time..?

YES! I felt like the only one bummed about the retheme. Princess and the Frog is cute, but it's not the original. I'm just hoping the other rides won't be getting a PC retheme soon...
I'm even more disappointed since I've seen the proposal. WEAK. Baxter must be hedging his bets on not being attached to this travesty.

:mic: Great pictures, love em. You take pictures of the little things as well as the big stuff. You have a fantastic family, I hope you have many more trips to DL as time allows. :hyper2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!