MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

Thanks for the link Lisa, it brings a smile to my face to see everyone enjoying our work!

I can't wait for the next one!

It's funny how something we enjoy to make brings such a big smile to someone else.

Lisa you can count me in again next time. Those smiles make it so worth our time.

:yay::yay::yay: happy your want to join again Cassey and Sandy :goodvibes
it does do a heart good doesn't it ladies :goodvibes

I will have the interest thread up on 4/6...sign ups on 4/22 so mark your calendars :thumbsup2

:wave: Hi guys, I am Jacob's mom. We were BLESSED with a scrapbook made by you all. I cant even begin to describe the feelings of being blessed with something so great! For my family, this is something that we will treasure for years and years. When we fill it full of the memories we will be experiencing next month, we will always have the pictures in a book to remind us of those memories. With Jacob's disease, there is no cure. So this may be the only thing we have left of our sweet boy. Again, I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!