MAW shirt

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
I did this design for someone going on their MAW trip soon. Thought I'd share it here too.

ETA: Here's the one for Mickey's trip (Jennydep). The orange ribbon on Cinderella is for Leukemia awareness.

Very cool! :thumbsup2 Much better looking than the actual MAW t-shirts MAW gives out when you go on the wish trip! Your friend/ acquaintance is very fortunate that he/ she has someone making shirts like this for the wish family!

Rosemarie

roseprincess said:
Very cool! :thumbsup2 Much better looking than the actual MAW t-shirts MAW gives out when you go on the wish trip! Your friend/ acquaintance is very fortunate that he/ she has someone making shirts like this for the wish family!

Rosemarie

I actually made it for someone on the DISability board and am working on one now for Mickey's trip (Jennydep). I am happy to customize, change organizations for anyone needing a shirt. I just hope all these kids have FANTASTIC trips!!!!!!

Mickey is so excited about her design. She's home with low counts so I can't go get a shirt to do for her until someone is here to stay with her. I'll have it made by this weekend, though, and will post a picture of her in it.

jennydep said:
Mickey is so excited about her design. She's home with low counts so I can't go get a shirt to do for her until someone is here to stay with her. I'll have it made by this weekend, though, and will post a picture of her in it.

Sending hugs, PD, and get well soon prayers to Mickey! :wave:

We'll be waiting to see her picture. It looks very cute/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter