Maximum number of reservations

Lol, I read this post and had to go count my reservations. Whew, I only had 15. Never rented. I’m out of control. I have a lot of 1 night reservations before and after cruises.
I don’t think there is an issue when all reservations are in your name. The problems may arise when you make reservations for your friends.

We are the same way, I've had to apologize to MS once or twice when they get the reservations confused since there are a ton at times

I know, I called to make a room request and I can “hear” them roll their eyes when they scroll through them.

I never hear the "eye roll". I hear the "there's a suck born every minute", when I call.

yea, that too. Fortunately we bought in when it was affordable. I could not buy in at the prices they sell at now. 🤷‍♀️

yea, that too. Fortunately we bought in when it was affordable. I could not buy in at the prices they sell at now. 🤷‍♀️
Why would you ever call and wait for 30 magical minutes, when you can get the same things done online in 2? The only reasons I would call is deal with transferred points, or link reservations.

Why would you ever call and wait for 30 magical minutes, when you can get the same things done online in 2? The only reasons I would call is deal with transferred points, or link reservations.

you have to call for AP renewals (I wish you didn’t have to), and when I call, I have a list of chores. I actually have a favorite CM and know his extension. So my wait is minimal, when he’s not in they direct my call to another CM. I’ll only wait 10 minutes maximum, so will try again if the wait is too long. Believe me, I hate calling MS and usually call twice a year to renew APs.

Come next year we're going to snowbird atWDW...... LOL,No seriously I think we'll spend the month of February in Studios.

Yeah, I was going to do that...but then I decided I’d rather go 3 to 4 nights every month from Dec through April instead!

DH can’t go right now because we have an elderly dog who can’t be left alone so this gets me out of yucky Syracuse weather month,. My dashboard is full of reservations!,,😂😂

Come next year we're going to snowbird atWDW...... LOL,No seriously I think we'll spend the month of February in Studios.
That means you'll have to use the laundry room. Unless you have really big suitcases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!