May 2018 Discounts

Ironically it was my idea for this upcoming combined family trip. I did all the pricing out and everything. Then both my brother in laws get discount codes in the mail under their names for May and I get nothing. lol. Totally figures! So here I am patiently waiting for some sort of discount

I got about 30% off POFQ in May using an agency discount, which is probably the best deal I can get on that room, even when room deals are announced. I'm used to cheaper seasons though -- was eyeing up Beach Club but the price was double what we paid to stay there during a fall trip. But I'm looking forward to finally trying French Quarter!

I'm looking for a room only discount for Memorial Weekend. That's when I'm banking on Toy Story Land opening. I want to be there on opening day.
I'm a DVC member but it's such a pain to book and cancel and change for something like this that I'm just going to book a room only and save my points for a trip later in 2018.

Planning my bachelorette party! We will be there May 12-16. Also looking for May discounts. My CM friend quit! I am not used to paying full price!

Planning my bachelorette party! We will be there May 12-16. Also looking for May discounts. My CM friend quit! I am not used to paying full price!

When I was researching for myself, I noted that last year, the May discounts went up around 12/28/2016.

When I was researching for myself, I noted that last year, the May discounts went up around 12/28/2016.
Ohh thank you! I will be keeping my eyes pealed! Right now it is about $330 per person for French Quarter but saving more means playing more!

Hi! Following along!
My sister and I are going to WDW for the first time. We were going to go in January but decided to move it back to be there for my birthday. We have have a POR reservation for the 28-Apr to 6-May and while I allready payed for it, It would be so nice to be able to upgrade!
Cant wait!
If I find any news I'll be sure to post!
Best of luck to everyone!

Patiently waiting for the May 2018 AP discounts to go up, we bought APs for our August 2017 trip and stayed at AK Lodge for the first time - now we can't wait to go back!

We’re patiently waiting as well~ big family trip in May with 3 rooms at ASMo~

I talked to our TA this morning and she said the discounts were not out yet but should be or could be in the next few days!! Anxiously waiting to see what the discounts are!!

Flights are so cheap right now for the dates I'm looking at too, but I can't book flights until the room is booked since the flights aren't refundable. Come on AP 35% discount!

If they go by last year, discounts for general public should be out in the next day or so. AP holder might have to wait until second week of Jan

The discounts came out on 12/28 the last two years. Guess it’s any day now! I have a fantastic rate of $399 for Yacht Club in March, but I’d much rather go in May, so I’m hoping I can get something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter