May 2020 Report

epcotized

Mouseketeer
I had my long awaited Disney vacation week starting May 17th and it was almost a dream come true.

Day 1- day of arrival - check in was a breeze since I was already at my home resort. Went downstairs and announced "I'm here!" The greeting CM turned out to be my cat who had an expression indicating "oh great." However her enthusiasm level will not receive an Exceeds Expectations if I complete a survey.

Day 2 - I have really been looking forward to going to the Main Street Bakery. I drove to the local bakery on Main Street. It was closed. Went back home and scrambled some eggs.

Day 3 - Decided to walk around and enjoy the Disney landscaping. Noticed the grass was not up to the normal Disney standards. My neighbor yelled over the fence to confirm that it needed mowing.

Day 4 - Enjoyed having no line at the ride. Got on the lawn mower and it was a lot of fun.

Day 5 - It was raining so I decided not to go out and have any Photopass people capturing my bad hair day.

Day 6 - Got that sad feeling knowing that vacation was just about over an that I had to get back to the real world.

Last edited:
Did the cat at least meow a “Welcome home!” to you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!