May discounts?

Calee

DIS Veteran
We currently have a trip planned for September, and our one and only other trip was last September. September discounts and crowds etc. are all I know!

If we have to modify our dates to early May 2018, can anyone tell me what kind of discounts typically come out for that time?

We currently have a trip planned for September, and our one and only other trip was last September. September discounts and crowds etc. are all I know!

If we have to modify our dates to early May 2018, can anyone tell me what kind of discounts typically come out for that time?
There will be room rate discounts in May. Likely 25% off for deluxe, and so on.

There will be room rate discounts in May. Likely 25% off for deluxe, and so on.
We booked our October 17-24, 2018 vacay at the YC with a room & ticket package. Hoping for a discount to come out next summer. What is the best way to get a discount, with a room only or a package? I can switch to room only if I have to.

We booked our October 17-24, 2018 vacay at the YC with a room & ticket package. Hoping for a discount to come out next summer. What is the best way to get a discount, with a room only or a package? I can switch to room only if I have to.
You'll have to book anew when the discounts come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter