MCO airport hotel and car rental???

Echo queen

<font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo
Ok the facts:

I would like to drop my rental car of at MCO on March 7th and spend that night at a airport hotel due to my early flight on the 8th.

So when I drop the car off at MCO how do get to my hotel? Is there a shuttle to the hotel?

Any hotel or car rental recommendations?

Thanks

The Orlando Airport is home to a Hilton Hotel- you exit directly into the terminal- another advantage is you don’t have to worry about a shuttle in the morning.

SteveMouse is correct that there is a hotel right at the airport, but it's actually a Hyatt.

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport: https://orlandoairport.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

Given the fact that you can walk from room to any of the airline ticket counters, the prices they charge are usually higher than comparable nearby hotels. If you don't want to pay the going rate (or if the hotel is sold out), there are lots of other hotels that provide free transportation from/to the airport. Pick your favorite hotel brand and visit their website to options. Use "MCO" or "Orlando Airport" in the search and be sure to double-check that airport shuttles are free. Most airport hotels offer the free shuttles, so it shouldn't be difficult to confirm.

Ok the facts:

I would like to drop my rental car of at MCO on March 7th and spend that night at a airport hotel due to my early flight on the 8th.

So when I drop the car off at MCO how do get to my hotel? Is there a shuttle to the hotel?

Any hotel or car rental recommendations?

Thanks

Most airport hotels have a free shuttle. Just drop off your car, hop on the shuttle and take it back again in the morning.

If it is in the budget, Embassy Suites are very very nice. Free cocktails in the evening and awesome free breakfast in the morning.

The Hyatt in MCO airport is very nice but you also pay a premium for that convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter