MDE App Bus Times

No, I don’t think they do. But it would be odd for Disney bus stop not to be included. Although it starts to differentiate official Disney hotels in subtle ways:
-if the aren’t included in bus time on app
-not able to charge to magicbands
-maybe more in the future

Interesting - in the Disney Parks blog they note that right now it is JUST for Resort Hotel to Park/Disney Springs. It's not active the other way (park to hotel).

That's a shame since the park to the hotel buses are the ones we've had the most problems with.

Interesting - in the Disney Parks blog they note that right now it is JUST for Resort Hotel to Park/Disney Springs. It's not active the other way (park to hotel).

That's a shame since the park to the hotel buses are the ones we've had the most problems with.
I’m sure they will look to expand it in the future and this is just a starting point.

I’m sure they will look to expand it in the future and this is just a starting point.
Has Disney even developed that information internally?
It often seems like a bus arriving at a park is waiting on dispatch telling them what resort to pickup next.
(Now, I think that dispatch could be initiated much, much earlier, since they should know how much time a bus will take to arrive at a park after leaving a resort)

Has Disney even developed that information internally?
It often seems like a bus arriving at a park is waiting on dispatch telling them what resort to pickup next.
(Now, I think that dispatch could be initiated much, much earlier, since they should know how much time a bus will take to arrive at a park after leaving a resort)
I am not sure what Disney has internally but I’m sure it’s much more than they are giving us.

So will this only currently work to view times at your base resort for which you have a reservation? ie. if I'm staying at Wilderness Lodge but boat over to the Contemporary then want to hit AK, will the app only show times from WL, or will the GPS pick up that I'm at CR?

I assume this is a feature that is activated once onsite if you have a reservation?

I tried to find it last night on MDE from home, no such luck.

That will be really nice this fall. It will be great to know when we are leaving the room if we need to hurryor if the bus is coming or we just missed it.

Tried using this today, it just says "Every 20 Minutes" for all the buses (from the Pop Century), the official video suggests it would give actual live times?

Anybody else had any luck with it? Might work at other resorts, or maybe just teething problems? :)

Tried using this today, it just says "Every 20 Minutes" for all the buses (from the Pop Century), the official video suggests it would give actual live times?

Anybody else had any luck with it? Might work at other resorts, or maybe just teething problems? :)

Laughing.... looks like it crashed already :). Two days? Not that impressive :).

Same for us this past week. Just said “every 20 minutes”. I just felt like...duh. We just looked at the bus time boards. I’ll be impressed when they have bus times on the app FROM the parks to resort.

I've now actually seen this working now! Seems very hit or miss. Often it will just show "every 20 minutes" for most of the parks, but one park might have a live time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!