MDE Experience

wcw57

DIS Veteran
Booked all sorts of fast passes yesterday....blocked out of test trax as someone noted in another Feb 2019 themed post.....

there were absolutely no issues. Everything went well.

Is this indicative of the system now being under control?

Booked all sorts of fast passes yesterday....blocked out of test trax as someone noted in another Feb 2019 themed post.....

I think it's just shows that you were pretty doggone lucky! :thumbsup2 I've heard stories of others who have had days like you :cheer2:, others who have had to call to have their FP+ booked :upsidedow, others who have all kinds of devices to book on if one crashes :badpc:, and others who just couldn't get a single FP of their liking. :confused3

At home on the desktop version I had no problems. I am here now and the app is awful!!! My dining plan credits stil have not shown up on the app and this is our third day.

Using the website this morning to book FP's and it's horrible!! Keep getting Olaf's head every couple clicks!

I did 14 days worth of FP’s this morning with no issues. I used the app, I did find the desktop site to be quite slow.

I had no issues on either of my recent 60 day FP booking windows: 10/5 and 12/12. I also didn't really have any app issues while in the parks from 12/4-12/6. I really think it's hit or miss and luck of the draw. Also, keep in mind that we are always going to hear much more about the times people have issues, vs the times everything goes smoothly. We don't actually have a way of determining what percentage of all users end up having issues.

I haven't been able to access my account/information on MDE for days now. I've given up and besides, this was a last minute trip with little to no hope of getting good FPs anyway.

I haven't been able to access my account/information on MDE for days now. I've given up and besides, this was a last minute trip with little to no hope of getting good FPs anyway.

It's been working for me lately in a Google Chrome incognito window, maybe try it there if you haven't already? Sometimes you also need to clear all of the site's cookies

Give it 24 hours, it will go haywire again.
It always does.
Then it will be great and problem free.
Till it's not.
Rinse, repeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!