Meal allocation question

Sometimes it just seems to be the roulette wheel of what cast member you are dealing with. Earlier today I was at a resort quick service and the lady was leaving that day and had 6 QS credits left for her and her husband. She asked if they could just use them to get snacks.’No, the register wouldn’t allow them to do that.’ So then she asked if she could just get the bottled drinks from those 6 meals and skip the meal part. ‘No. You have to get food with them.’ The lady insisted she couldn’t eat one sandwich/meal let alone 6. ‘No. Have to get a meal.’ So she asked if she ordered 6 meals could she get the meals and just dump the food…….
‘Yes’
Can’t believe another cast member couldn’t have just rung up 6 meals and let her have the drinks without having to take and pitch 6 plates of food.

I don't see how they even would enforce this for TS. I just used the dinning plan and it's not like they IDd us to use our credits. 🤷‍♀️

I think they can enforce it if you have more people sitting at your table than you have on the plan. So, say you have 2 adults and 2 kids on the plan. But you have 4 adults and 3 kids sitting at your table. They will only deduct 2 adults and 2 kids meals from the wristband you give them with the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter