Mears question

dcgrumpy

<font color=blue>Doesn't give a ... darn<br><font
Does anyone know whether or not Mears charges for an infant(5 mos) and do you need a car seat for them?

villains02.gif

Mears does not charge for children under 3. I would not think about not having a car seat for an infant; it is an absolute necessity. I don't know if Mears supplies them or if there is a charge, but it is certainly well worth the cost or the "hassle" of bringing your own when you think of what could happen if you got into an accident.

I guess I should have reworded the question. Do I need to bring my own car seat or do they supply one? It will not be a "hassle" if I need to bring one, and yes I am quite aware of what could happen to an infant in an accident. It seems like every post on this board turns into a lecture on parenting.

villains02.gif

I do not believe Mears has car seats. Speaking for myself though I would avoid Mears with young children as it can be crowded and not as safe, secure and reliable as I like. We always take Tiffany Town car when traveling with our daughters. When my youngest was 8 mo. we took our own baby seat/carrier with us and Tiffany brought a booster type seat for our older daughter. Cost difference is negligible.

'83,'84,'88 off site
3/98 CSR
6/98 Dolphin
4/99 CSR
5/99 DL
7/99 Yacht Club
5/01 CSR

Mears did not charge for our then 9 month old BUT...they had no way to secure the car seat to the bus seat. No seatbelts!!! I was a wreck after that ride. After that it was Tiffany's every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter