Medal pics? Anyone share?

2019 medals. Dh’s on the left, mine on the right. We clearAFD03F02-214C-4244-B1BA-BC28B84C3A28.png the medal rack at the end of every year and start over in January. This year’s rack looks pitiful- just 3 Goofy medals and a trail half in February.

Wow...I am almost embarrassed to post my small little collection. Before the picture of the Mickey, Donald and Dopey racks, I was proud of my basic carpentry skills when putting together my custom rack.

View attachment 512651

I will pretty much double the number of Medals if Dopey 2021 happens.
Super nice. I would be proud of having one medal or ten or fifty. Gotta start somewhere.

I mostly participate in virtual ones these days (prior to the current state of things). So here's my current collection... though don't mind the Disney lanyards/pins, that's just there to keep the board balanced for now.

20200727_133734.jpg

SO. MUCH. BLING. lol

Very cool. Does the Donald/Mickey go on a wall?

Also: Jedi rD Mickey for the win. XD

yes, the Donald and Mickey are meant to go on the wall, but I weighed them down with too many medals - I have 4 rows of metal medal holders and it is heavy. So, I will be removing one row and adjusting the number of medals - I just have to make another medal holder soon. I will probably also make the Dopey a wall hanger somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter