Medieval Times Dinner Show

allgrownup

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they are typically open for the month of October? Right now their booking schedule shows September, then 5 days in November.
Is it possible just too early for a non-holiday month?
Thanks in advance.

They will be open, they're open year round. It looks like they're only booking through September except for a few holidays (Thanksgiving & New Years).

We did this show a few years ago. The annoying part is that you have to get there so early to get decent seats, then you wait around for 90+ minutes until the show starts. I saw several people just have someone run in and claim tickets and then came back later. We should have done that.

We just went last month when my brother was in town visiting and had a great time! We booked our tickets last minute (day before), showed up less than 30 minutes before the show (just enough time to grab a drink and light-up sword) and had great seats, first row of the non-VIP section.

Any idea WHEN they would open up October reservations? I have asked a couple of times via facebook with no response.
I know I could call them, but I also understand it is early still.
Just antsy. :D

Also going in Oct. I wouldn't worry too much. I also love Medieval Times and it's a ritual that we have to go back each time we visit SoCal, but it's not really something that's going to sell out. You could probably buy tickets same day. Of course, you sound like me and need to buy it as soon as you can just to have it already. :teeth:

The harder waiting game is going to be MHP tickets and ADRs. :(

Also going in Oct. I wouldn't worry too much. I also love Medieval Times and it's a ritual that we have to go back each time we visit SoCal, but it's not really something that's going to sell out. You could probably buy tickets same day. Of course, you sound like me and need to buy it as soon as you can just to have it already. :teeth:

The harder waiting game is going to be MHP tickets and ADRs. :(

Exactly! Money is set aside, doing great about not touching it, but want those tickets!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!