Mediterranean Grill

Yes, that one. I never can remember that name, even though we eat there all the time. :) Thanks, I figured it would be a different menu, my husband will be happy!

It makes me sad that this is the one restaurant that rarely has their "real" menu. I love the mediterranean skewers, and it is a nice change from the other stuff in the park and at least feels a little healthier. I wish they would do that with almost any other CS place.

If they don't have anything you like I recommend you go next door to Pizza and Pasta. The pizza is ehh but the pasta dishes are often quite good.

It makes me sad that this is the one restaurant that rarely has their "real" menu. I love the mediterranean skewers, and it is a nice change from the other stuff in the park and at least feels a little healthier. I wish they would do that with almost any other CS place.
I get that it's a convenient location to feature a seasonal menu to go with the holiday activities, but I agree that it would be nice if they offered the menu items elsewhere because they are unique. Even if it was just a temporary change and they offered them inside in Boardwalk Pasta & Pizza.

If they don't have anything you like I recommend you go next door to Pizza and Pasta. The pizza is ehh but the pasta dishes are often quite good.
It's just that you can get pizza and pasta other places in the parks, but that's not true of the Mediterranean dishes. As ashley mentioned, it also feels a lot healthier to eat than pizza, pasta, etc. while also tasting really good.

Another vote here to STOP messing with Paradise Garden Grill !! Always so frustrating to find the same hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, pasta, etc. everywhere!!
Keep the unique offerings available all year !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter