Meet the Putmans

I have 3 children, had 3 c-sections in 3 years, AND I live over 350 miles away from my mother. Nooooooo!!!!

What! You didn't have a mom and 3 SILs giving you nap time and entertaining your oldest 2 the first 2 weeks post-op? How did you manage?

No! It's hard to imagine, isn't it? Also, none of my family members nervously paced about or gathered in large groups during any of my c-sections, not even the first emergency one at 3am! Where were all my small nephews and nieces, sleeping or something? The nerve.

I thought I was the only one who thinks these people are weird! The father is especially creepy and controlling. I thought the whole c-section panic was strange and the son is his father's physician???? The only people I really like on the show are the 3 daughters-in-law, the son-in-law and maybe the Mom.

I actually really like this family. They truly love each other, and I like how much fun they have together. However, big huge flags with the Dad and Blair. Her husband NEEDS to finish his training!! What is so hard about understanding that? That was so unhealthy to me, and I had to wonder if that was all for the cameras. I do hope this show continues, the brother's banter with each other cracks me up. And I'm DYING to see this new home finished, especially that great room with that amazing ceiling. I wonder if the size of this home, will cause them to not be so close in everything they do.

I actually really like this family. They truly love each other, and I like how much fun they have together. However, big huge flags with the Dad and Blair. Her husband NEEDS to finish his training!! What is so hard about understanding that? That was so unhealthy to me, and I had to wonder if that was all for the cameras. I do hope this show continues, the brother's banter with each other cracks me up. And I'm DYING to see this new home finished, especially that great room with that amazing ceiling. I wonder if the size of this home, will cause them to not be so close in everything they do.

I agree they really love each other, and I can appreciate the closeness. I'd want seperate homes ont he same property instead of all one home, but to each his own.

I agree with you about the red flags though. The Dad seems to border on controlling about having all his kids around. I'm watching episode 2 now and he's encouraging the family to pressure Blair to stay with them instead of going back to the apt with her husband once she has recovered. it rubs me the wrong way.

I do really want to see the home finished though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter