Meetup app groups good for Disney solo traveller?

The lime green Mickey head thing was more popular many years ago before almost everyone had a smartphone. Now I think people tend more to pre-arrange their meetups and connect via phone to find each other.

The lime green Mickey head thing was more popular many years ago before almost everyone had a smartphone. Now I think people tend more to pre-arrange their meetups and connect via phone to find each other.
It's nice to still have something to keep an eye out for. We do that some times in run groups, like coloured ribbons or whatever so you can spot people in your groups.

Last edited:
It's nice to still have something to keep an eye out for. We do that something in run groups, like coloured ribbons or whatever so you can spot people in your groups.
Sure, what I meant was there won't be as many other people using them, as there used to be. :)

I just recently had my lime green mickey keychain out when I clipped my pin trading bag to my belt our last trip due to the rain. I think I had it specially made on Etsy with my Disboards name, like 5-10 years ago?

I've never run across another lime green mickey during any of my Disney trips, but the clip was so helpful, I might start actually wearing it more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!