Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

WOW I love all of your photos! The one of you on the piano is perfection.

Your dress is stunning. So is your MOH's dress. I love your cake topper as well, how cute!:)

They all turned out so beautifully! I especially like the "girly" shots of you. So pretty! What a wonderful touch of pixie dust to end your night, too. :)

I'm sad to see your wedding day end, but it has been so much fun following along with you. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip and honeymoon. :goodvibes

Thank you! I had fun with the girly shots! I can't believe I finished the wedding day post it took forever and with the holidays its taking me a while to finish the rest but I promise soon I will get the rest of the honeymoon up and our CC pictures! Thank you for following along! :goodvibes

HAHAHA OMG your BIL pics of him twerking are legendary!!!

He is such a character I swear I have the most dancing pictures of him! :rotfl:

Oh My Goodness!
I'm finally catching up. I got teary seeing the photos of you walking down that staircase. That is such a great entrance!

I'm so happy that your dad got emotional. Even though you two are not close, you have something that I will never get from my Dad. Cherish that. I'm so happy it was so special!

LOVE the photo of your hunny with Walt! Classic!

Between yours & Jenn's cruise pictures, I've gone & bought the Passporters Cruise handbook. I'm going to plan something for us at some point. LOL

I loved my stairway entrance it was so like Beauty and the Beast! and I couldn't believe he got emotional but your right its somethign I will have forever! and my DH is so photogentic lucky butt his pictures are so awesome! and yes you have to do a cruise they are so amazing you will not be disappointed! :thumbsup2

I absolutely love all of your pictures! they are seriously fantastic!
And you bridal portraits are stunning!
Everything turned out so freaking gorgeous!!

Thank you! I loved my photos Collette did such an amazing job! :goodvibes

WOW I love all of your photos! The one of you on the piano is perfection.

Your dress is stunning. So is your MOH's dress. I love your cake topper as well, how cute!:)

Thank you so much! I had fun taking pictures on the piano even though I don't think I was technically supposed to :confused3 oh well they came out nice :goodvibes and thank you I really had a hard time with my dress but I loved the end product and the cake topper was expensive but so worth it in the end!

Thank you so much! I had fun taking pictures on the piano even though I don't think I was technically supposed to :confused3 oh well they came out nice :goodvibes and thank you I really had a hard time with my dress but I loved the end product and the cake topper was expensive but so worth it in the end!

They are amazing photos! I hope you are enjoying married life and your first married Christmas season!

Wow! Your wedding was beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the details of your planning and your amazing craft projects! I loved the soap and bath products, I would so love to receive that gift bag! Congratulations and thank you for posting! I can't wait to read more!

They are amazing photos! I hope you are enjoying married life and your first married Christmas season!

Thank you we had a wonderful holiday season it kept me so busy I didn't get a chance to post whoops!

Wow! Your wedding was beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the details of your planning and your amazing craft projects! I loved the soap and bath products, I would so love to receive that gift bag! Congratulations and thank you for posting! I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much I know there is a lot to read through I had so much fun with all my crafts and they all are pretty easy to do if you need tips! and thanks for following along!

Ahhhhh, you're back! Yay! That brunch looks absolutely delicious.

I can't even at how beautiful the shot on Castaway Cay is! I can't WAIT to see the rest! :)

Yay! So glad you're back!
Your brunch date looked like so much fun! Nice and relaxing.
And that sneak peak photo looks incredible! I can't wait to see more!

I'm tired of getting hungry every time I read your journal! LOL
I really want to do a cruise. But it's going to have to wait until next year now.

Can't wait to see more pics!

After reading and reading I finally caught up.

Congradulations! What an amazing journey! And such a crafty dcl bride, I might steal a few ideas.

You mentioned a folder for the on bored coordinator, would you show that to me? I think it is a wonderful idea, I just wouldn't know where to start.

Ahhhhh, you're back! Yay! That brunch looks absolutely delicious.

I can't even at how beautiful the shot on Castaway Cay is! I can't WAIT to see the rest! :)

The brunch was amazing !! I would so dio it again! and i love my castaway pictures they are so amazing!

OHHHHHHHHH I cannot wait to see more photos! That white dress you wore to the show is so pretty I love that too!

Thank you I loved my second dress I got it for a great price and it was so fun to trash it in the water!

I'm tired of getting hungry every time I read your journal! LOL
I really want to do a cruise. But it's going to have to wait until next year now.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Sorry!!! I get hungry to ever time I do a post I swear thats why we cruise just for the food :rotfl2: and you have to do a cruise they are so amazing!

After reading and reading I finally caught up.

Congradulations! What an amazing journey! And such a crafty dcl bride, I might steal a few ideas.

You mentioned a folder for the on bored coordinator, would you show that to me? I think it is a wonderful idea, I just wouldn't know where to start.

My PJ has really gotten long! glad you enjoyed reading it! and please steal away and if you need any more info on any crafts let me know and I will try to help :goodvibes and send me a message and I will email you the stuff I used I just basically put pictures of how I wanted things to look on the chairs in the ceremony, the dinner table , the reception, a a detailed plan of the day went it really helped them stay on track!

Girl, Your pictures are gorgeous!
I absolutely love the one with you floating on your back!!
your photographer did such a fantastic job! so many beautiful moments captured!

I love your photos! Your dress and makeup are amazing. She did a great job!!!

Thank you I really love my beach photos they were so much more relaxed then my wedding day such a great balance!

Girl, Your pictures are gorgeous!
I absolutely love the one with you floating on your back!!
your photographer did such a fantastic job! so many beautiful moments captured!

Thank you and that picture was so fun it was hot outside it was fun playing in the water!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter