Menus posted for Epcot Festival of the Arts

I didn't go last year, but have watched several reviews and visits on youtube. Unless I overlooked something, this seems to be the same food they had last year. Are there any new offerings? Did anyone notice a dish that did not come back for this year?

I didn't go last year, but have watched several reviews and visits on youtube. Unless I overlooked something, this seems to be the same food they had last year. Are there any new offerings? Did anyone notice a dish that did not come back for this year?

I noticed this, too. Easywdw has links to the menus/reviews, link below. I wonder if they improved upon the recipes for the dishes that weren't great, or not. The only one that I caught quickly was Cuisine Classique's change from red snapper to corvina. They deleted the poached pear dessert and have a cream tart.

Scroll about 3/4 of the way down
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/epcot-festival-of-the-arts-review/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...-international-festival-of-the-arts-culinary/

The menus are out, and there are some wonderful sounding items.

Also at least one that I'm not so sure about - white chocolate and purple sweet potato mousse??? I can't even imagine what that will taste like, but I may have to stop at Decadent Delights just to find out.

The Dis team reviewed this last year. It wasn't universally loved but doesn't seem like a bad choice. Starts at 4:35.

My cake! My cake is back! Too bad I'm not going this year - but it made me happy to see that Pop Eats almond cake. :lovestruc

I know the deconstructed BLT went from a deviled egg to a soft poached egg. Still a no go for me.

There are new offerings around the World Showcase. Unless I completely forgot about the Japanese, Chinese, French, and Italian stands last year. I only remember the stand located in Mexico.

Bummed to see only two vegetarian offerings that aren't desserts (unless I missed some?). But at least that will save my waistline (and my wallet)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter