Menus released for Epcot International Festival of the Arts

These look amazing. Definitely going to have to plan a trip down to try things.

Yay! I can't eat most of the savory items but I'm super excited for that Brie in bread and the noodle dish at the China kiosk!
This will be our first time experiencing the festival :goodvibes

I'm so excited we just booked 2 days prior to our cruise during the Festival, can't wait to see something new and try so new munchies!!

Thanks for posting.

Doing a quick trip Feb 2-6 just for this festival! Can't wait to start hearing people's reviews. :)

Is there a map available of the different kiosk locations? Some of them aren't country specific it seems

So disappointed, a lot seems rehash of last year and literally nothing appealing unlike festival of the holidays. I do highly recommend the food & wine app, that has all the festivals listed and you can favorite items you want to try so you won't forget :)

Excited to be going to this event in less than a week!! Thanks for the link and the food & wine app tip since it makes narrowing down the touring much easier.

So disappointed, a lot seems rehash of last year and literally nothing appealing unlike festival of the holidays. I do highly recommend the food & wine app, that has all the festivals listed and you can favorite items you want to try so you won't forget :)
I can’t seem to find a food & wine app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter