Merch Pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction King Arthur Carrousel

Well that's disappointing.... to try yet again for just the plush and yet again if I want one I am going to have to pay triple the price on ebay.

So, is it safe to break DD’s heart now, or should I let her hold on to hope longer? Is it still possible to get the email?

So, is it safe to break DD’s heart now, or should I let her hold on to hope longer? Is it still possible to get the email?
I'm not sure. Since I've never received one, I don't know if there is a staggered delivery. I would at least give it until mid afternoon until you really begin to give up hope.

Maybe the question is has anyone found the item(s) in their bag on shopDisney, prior to receiving the email notification? My bag is empty, so I think it's probably a wrap for me but who knows? Refreshing every 60 seconds isn't fixing that either... :rotfl:

We have been watching and refreshing every
15 mins....... Nothing yet .....same as before.

EDIT: Welp, there's already over 400 listings on eBay for King Arthur merch. Some are actual photos of the items taken in the seller's possession, how does that happen? Looks like the emails have already gone out? I've been checking my bag on shopDisney as well. Nothing for me again it seems. I won't be participating again until October. That's the holy grail for me. Trying to keep my expectations at ZERO!! :bored:

The items were released in the UK a while ago, most likely they got them from there.

:offtopic: I'm just having a grand day with shopDisney. I was too late yesterday to get the Haunted Mansion Crocs in my size before they sold out. They just now released more, I had a pair in my bag and went to put two other items in to get free shipping. That took all of two minutes but the Crocs sold out again in that timeframe. Come on Disney! They were in my cart. I think we should at least be given a few minutes to continue shopping before the item(s) we've reserved are given to someone else...sheesh!

:offtopic: I'm just having a grand day with shopDisney. I was too late yesterday to get the Haunted Mansion Crocs in my size before they sold out. They just now released more, I had a pair in my bag and went to put two other items in to get free shipping. That took all of two minutes but the Crocs sold out again in that timeframe. Come on Disney! They were in my cart. I think we should at least be given a few minutes to continue shopping before the item(s) we've reserved are given to someone else...sheesh!
I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday with the HM wallpaper loungefly. So frustrating!

We see Crocs but sizes are limited

I have the HM crocs. I used a personnel shopper when they first came to the parks. I was surprised how narrow they were. Just an FYI if you wanted to consider going up a size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter