Merchandise....

AliceNDinah

DIS Veteran
Hi and my apologies in advance, seeing as I didn't know where to stick this post!
I am wondering if anyone knows if there is any Wendy Darling merchandise for sale at the parks/Disney Springs? I love her (and Alice of course!) and would love to grab a Wendy t-shirt, or something like that.....perhaps at World Of Disney?
I'm looking for t-shirts and those cute little figurines that I remember from back in the day. Wonder if they still have those?
Anyway, thank you for any help, it's appreciated!!!

Have you tried the Disney Shop Parks app? It can give you a good idea of most (not nearly all) that is available in the parks.

I have seen (from afar, not going to WDW for a few more months) several Peter Pan items. Peter Pan & Tink are more popular characters for merchandise.

Oh thank you Wild Roses. I haven't tried the Disney Shop Parks app, good idea! Yeah, I know probably Peter Pan & Tink get the lions share of the merchandise. Just was curious about Wendy :) Thanks again, I appreciate you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!