Merging two separate reservations

jenjen61

Earning My Ears
I know there was a recent thread about merging two separate camping reservations but what about merging a reservation at Fort Wilderness and another one at Port Orleans Riverside? Is that even possible? We'll be camping for seven nights and then packing up the camper and moving over to the Alligator Bayou for the next three nights. We'd love to be able to reserve FP's for the last three days of our trip at the same 60 day mark as the first seven days, if we can! Any thoughts? :flower:

They will not merge two separate resorts. You will get two separate 60 day points.

I just spent a combined 75 minutes on the phone yesterday getting two separate reservations merged. :scared:

A long time ago I made a reservation on the phone for early January 2018 for a Thursday-Saturday reservation. After a period of time, I wanted to see if I could come in one day earlier, on Wednesday. I saw the Wednesday was available on-line (same level of site, both rack rates) and called in to change the arrival day. The CM said she would have to completely cancel the on-line and rebook the dates and there was "no availability". (I was holding Thursday and Friday nights already and Wednesday was open on-line, remember). So I booked the one night by itelf on-line.

Now we are about a month out from 60 day FP window so I thought it was getting time to merge them and simplify my life. On Tuesday when I tried to call mid-day, I got the old fashioned "all circuits are busy" line when I attempted to call. Huh? So on Wednesday right after breakfast (yesterday) I got through. The first 4 minutes were the voice prompts, then spent 25 minutes on hold listening to music. After 10 minutes of trying to merge, the CM realized she had to hand me off to Guest services. Another 15 minutes on hold. Guest Services guy (very sharp) understood my request, got all the relevant data, and then put me on hold for another 15 minutes while the magic happened. The last 5 minutes he came back on to recap all the details.

I think the hold times are deliberately long to encourage people to give up and make changes on-line (as the hold message during the music constantly reminded me). In my case, I was calling because I had already tried to do this on-line and failed.

Disney and I.T. :eek:

That is all. :wave2:

Bama Ed

Last edited:
I just spent a combined 75 minutes on the phone yesterday getting two separate reservations merged. :scared:

A long time ago I made a reservation on the phone for early January 2018 for a Thursday-Saturday reservation. After a period of time, I wanted to see if I could come in one day earlier, on Wednesday. I saw the Wednesday was available on-line (same level of site, both rack rates) and called in to change the arrival day. The CM said she would have to completely cancel the on-line and rebook the dates and there was "no availability". (I was holding Thursday and Friday nights already and Wednesday was open on-line, remember). So I booked the one night by itelf on-line.

Now we are about a month out from 60 day FP window so I thought it was getting time to merge them and simplify my life. On Tuesday when I tried to call mid-day, I got the old fashioned "all circuits are busy" line when I attempted to call. Huh? So on Wednesday right after breakfast (yesterday) I got through. The first 4 minutes were the voice prompts, then spent 25 minutes on hold listening to music. After 10 minutes of trying to merge, the CM realized she had to hand me off to Guest services. Another 15 minutes on hold. Guest Services guy (very sharp) understood my request, got all the relevant data, and then put me on hold for another 15 minutes while the magic happened. The last 5 minutes he came back on to recap all the details.

I think the hold times are deliberately long to encourage people to give up and make changes on-line (as the hold message during the music constantly reminded me). In my case, I was calling because I had already tried to do this on-line and failed.

Disney and I.T. :eek:

That is all. :wave2:

Bama Ed
Ha! Yes, they do seem to encourage us to do the changes ourselves online......constantly! Glad you were finally able to merge your two reservations into one! :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter