Merrytime Cruise Questions

So, just to be clear, that is where you sign up for the Gingerbread house? Last time I went to sign up for something (Can't remember what) I waited in Guest Services line only to be told go to to the Port Adventures - don't want to do that again. Gingerbread house is really the only thing I want to sign up for...

We sailed the Fantasy Dec 2-9. Gingerbread House signup was at Guest Services.

SW

We loved our Merrytime Cruise! Just off the ship, the Dream. Our gingerbread house making was scheduled for Nassau day. It was convenient for us, 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30 were available to me when I signed up which was about 1:30 on embarkation day. Sign up was at Guest Services.

So, just to be clear, that is where you sign up for the Gingerbread house? Last time I went to sign up for something (Can't remember what) I waited in Guest Services line only to be told go to to the Port Adventures - don't want to do that again. Gingerbread house is really the only thing I want to sign up for...

Last December we signed up at Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!