MGM...Can you get the scheduled times of the shows for October trip?

nicanna

Earning My Ears
We are going 10/6-10/13. I am trying to map out MGM, but it is hard to do without knowing what times the shows start. When we went in 2001, my stratagy for completing the park was a bust because the show times were never listed in any resource books etc. I know they may change the show times occasionally, but does anyone have some information on the show times. I've checked a couple of MGM links, but they do not have the times listed. Thank you!

Nicanna,

This site shows all of the scheduled entertainment for a week at a time, including the times:
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

According to the site, they post the next week’s schedule every Saturday night. Since the schedules generally stay the same from week to week, you can use it to plan ahead and then just double check your plans against the schedule for your week when it’s posted or when you get to the parks. I would think the only big schedule changes would take place between one season and another when the park hours change so you could probably start using it to plan around mid September.

I used it to plan my first MGM Studios trip when I went in September 1999 and it worked perfectly. I saw everything, all the rides, shows, the parade, Fantasmic!, everything except a couple of the walking tours that had been low on my priority list. I probably could have caught at least one of those if I hadn’t been with somebody who was even less interested than I was. I only had to rush (well, it was more like a flat out run) one time to get from Little Mermaid to Beauty and the Beast before it started.

Brook

Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for that link.. It really helps with planning out the day!

Nicanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter