Miami sites

cooks

:)
Hi All,

Just over a week to go to our holiday and on our first week we are in Miami Beach for three nights.

Are there any must sees in Miami?

Cheers

Loads of good architecture! Also there's a Zoo that's meant to be nice if you like animals (not been). You can go to the first Macys and the only Burger King in the world to serve alcohol. I did an open top bus tour and it was very informative. Bayside Market Place is really nice and there's a Hard Rock Cafe there and a Bubba Gump plus a Disney store and loads of other stores. This is where the open top bus went from and it had 3 different routes. All were good.

Thanks! I did see the zoo online think we are going to go.

Only burger king that serves alcohol. I was sure I had a beer in a Burger King in Ibiza one time. But cannot remember exactly

Thanks! I did see the zoo online think we are going to go.

Only burger king that serves alcohol. I was sure I had a beer in a Burger King in Ibiza one time. But cannot remember exactly

It may have been the first version perhaps or the only one with a bar but definitely they are famous for it :D

The Versace mansion
Walk Lincoln Rd. Sit outside for lunch or dinner. Shop.
Espaniola way. Have dinner outside and walk around.
The beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter