Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

I'm "in" for your trip report!

Stumbled upon your last couple and enjoyed the read. I really got a feel for the Universal resorts (never been to any of them before), so I'm looking forward to reading again.

Hope you fly around that hurricane and have a great time,

:welcome: Mikey15......

Glad to have you aboard!!!

Yes, thanks we did manage to avoid the hurricane and any other weather system out there........

And thank you........I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed the trip reports........and hope to see you at on every of the resorts soon......I’m sure you would enjoy them a lot..........

Hope this one is as good for you..........:wave2:

I don't post much but just wanted to say how much I enjoy your trip reports! I'll be at RPR on the 19th but no HHN for me-I'm too much of a scaredy cat for it. Have a wonderful trip!

:welcome: jsmla...........

Lovely to see you post here..........

Thank you........I’m so happy you enjoy them! They can go on a little bit.........lol........

So you’re at RP on the 19th? That’s Wednesday? (I’ve kind of lost track of days already....thought it was Saturday this morning) please say hello if you see us.........I have no idea of plans that far ahead yet,.......but would love to say hi if we can..........

Thanks again and hope you enjoy this one when it fully starts........:wave2:

And Schumi is at the airport hotel

Hope she takes a peek here and gives us a wave

Or a pic of what glass is in her hand

Lol

Yep, airport hotel was excellent as always..........

The picture I sent you and Janet is on the iPad......so can’t post it.......but you know we enjoyed a glass or three is some fizz!! ::yes::

Safe travels!!! I am sooooo excited to read your report! We're headed down at the end of October - staying at HRH for the 1st time (we've always just done Disney). I love your detailed reports - they've helped me plan this trip! So excited for HHN! Have an awesome time!

:welcome: Cyndi..........

Aalways lovely to see you here!!

Glad to hear you’re staying at one of the Universal resorts.........I’m sure you’ll have a fabulous time there.....we’ll be at the HRH for The Palm on Saturday night for dinner..........love their steaks!

And I can’t wait to hear what you think of HHN!!!! I’m going to guess........you’ll love it!!! ::yes::

Thank you for the lovely compliments too........glad I could help a little.........and hope this is a fun one for you to read too..........:wave2:

Have fun! Hope Florence doesn't mar your travels! We've had to evacuate...boo! Wish we could have evacuated to Florida.

Oh no you’ve been evacuated!

That sounds dreadful..........are you far away from your home? As long as you’re safe that’s the main thing........

We did fly around it, thankfully had no impact on the flight apart from it taking a little longer.......

But hope you’re doing ok..........:wave2:

And schumi should be at the hotel now!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation Carole
A long day of travel and now you are finally back "home"

Thanks mac.........

Yep, back home and it feels like home again!

It was a long travel day........by time we got to bed we had been awake 23 hours.......and it showed!!! I looked like hell last night at bedtime! Lol........not pretty.

But, few hours sleep and we’re up........

Quiet day today........then a few hours at HHN tonight.........even if we only do a couple of houses.......Halloween being one of them of course.........::yes::

Have heard some good things from TM we spoke to last night........cannot wait!!!:wave2:

Should add.......will reply to the lovely pm’s and private comments later......and have a reply for those that asked several questions........

Won’t be updating trip report as such......but will check in now and again........

Fun is awaiting!!!

And yes, I do see it now, and it is obvious after all..............:thumbsup2

Oh no you’ve been evacuated!

That sounds dreadful..........are you far away from your home? As long as you’re safe that’s the main thing........

We did fly around it, thankfully had no impact on the flight apart from it taking a little longer.......

But hope you’re doing ok..........:wave2:

Thanks! We're just fine and staying with family. We aren't getting a direct hit, thankfully!

Thanks! We're just fine and staying with family. We aren't getting a direct hit, thankfully!

I’m so glad to hear that Andrea......hope it’s all good now for you and your family.

Looked very nasty for folks hit..........

Yay another Trip Report! Loved the scare pics! Have fun at HHN tonight!

:welcome: Back Donna...........

Lovely to see you here again............I’m glad you liked the pics! Those are among some of my favourites.....and yes thanks we did have a fabulous time last night........but so busy! Wasn’t expecting it quite as busy as it was.......but still fun......:wave2:

Hope you all have a wonderful trip!

:welcome: Along too Cara.........

Glad your here reading along........well, when there’s something to read lol........

We are having a blast so far!

Welcome back to Florida!

Thanks JaxDad.........and :welcome: back too.........

Will send you a pm when we know our plans for heading to St Augustine, and if you’re still available to say hello we would like that..........:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!