Mickey and the Fireman Cross Stitch

BD Welsh

Earning My Ears
Mickey and the Fireman.jpg Tink and Cinderella castle.jpg Hey All! I'm new to this and not sure if I've already posted in this Arts and Crafts section. I'm looking for the cross stitch pattern to Mickey Mouse and the Fireman. It was a kit produced by Stoney Creek and sold exclusively in the parks until 2007 when it was retired. It was based on a print commissioned by Disney after a major fire in California in 1993. The print features a fireman in full gear bending slightly to shake hands with Mickey. Mickey is in his red pants and black coat. You can still buy the trading pins and prints in the parks today. My daughter's fiance's father was a fireman and recently passed away. His family has had the lithograph/print framed in their house for a number of years, and as you can imagine, it means quite a bit the family. I'd like to do the cross stitch version for my daughter and (future) son-in-law. I have been in touch with both Stoney Creek and Disney with no luck. I've been scouring the internet for about a year now, again with no luck. I send emails to every shop I find online that handles vintage patterns but so far nothing has come out of it.

In searching, I have also come across another pattern that my daughter (newly back from the Disney College Progam) fell in love with. It is Cinderella's castle on a dark blue aida cloth with fireworks and Tinkerbell in the top right corner. Thanks to anyone who might have leads on these patterns.

Attachments

• Mickey and the Fireman.jpg
    Mickey and the Fireman.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have a complete kit that I would be willing to sell. It has been opened but it is unused & complete.

View attachment 177619 View attachment 177620 Hey All! I'm new to this and not sure if I've already posted in this Arts and Crafts section. I'm looking for the cross stitch pattern to Mickey Mouse and the Fireman. It was a kit produced by Stoney Creek and sold exclusively in the parks until 2007 when it was retired. It was based on a print commissioned by Disney after a major fire in California in 1993. The print features a fireman in full gear bending slightly to shake hands with Mickey. Mickey is in his red pants and black coat. You can still buy the trading pins and prints in the parks today. My daughter's fiance's father was a fireman and recently passed away. His family has had the lithograph/print framed in their house for a number of years, and as you can imagine, it means quite a bit the family. I'd like to do the cross stitch version for my daughter and (future) son-in-law. I have been in touch with both Stoney Creek and Disney with no luck. I've been scouring the internet for about a year now, again with no luck. I send emails to every shop I find online that handles vintage patterns but so far nothing has come out of it.

In searching, I have also come across another pattern that my daughter (newly back from the Disney College Progam) fell in love with. It is Cinderella's castle on a dark blue aida cloth with fireworks and Tinkerbell in the top right corner. Thanks to anyone who might have leads on these patterns.
I have a complete Mickey & the Fireman kit i would be willing to sell.

Good afternoon, I just came accross this site as I am desperately searching for this kit. I see a few posts of people that can help but am afraid I might be to late. If anyone has any leads I am hugely interested. My email is laurielarge@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!