Mickey and the Magician...

princess_ariel_85

DIS Veteran
We've just returned from a short trip so this question is just for curiosity....

Has anyone actually seen this all the way through?

We queued up to see this, found our seats and after about 5 minutes into the show we were ushered out and the show was cancelled due to 'unforeseen circumstances'

This was our third attempt to see this over 3 separate trips. Twice it was cancelled during the show and once whilst in the queue. So back to the original question..... Has anyone seen this all the way through or are we just incredibly unlucky? Lol :rotfl:

Yes just come back. Managed to see it twice all the way through

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ the show

On the last show, the previous two shows were completely cancelled

Yes, we saw it twice, all the way through, and no indication that there had been any issues. Sorry that you missed it!

I am really sorry that you did not have a chance to enjoy the show fully.

We've been there plenty of times with my wife, and with absolute no “unforeseen circumstances” ever. I even know some CMs that used to work there and while it was true that, when the show started, they were facing some difficulties, I can assure you that nowadays, most of the shows complete without worries!

Give it a chance the next time you come to DLP, I am sure you will make it to the end!

I've seen the show a few times, on multiple trips, only once we had an issue during the show and had it cancelled.

I think it's pretty rare to have issues, give it a go next time, it really is a wonderful show!!

Such a shame you had this happen to you :( we've just come back and I was so excited when I saw it was on the programme, I'd been under the impression that it had ended with the summer season. We saw it twice although the second time we were very lucky as we were the last two people admitted ..... phew!

We normally say hope you get lucky third time but it will be fourth time lucky for you :sad2: I really hope you manage to see it one day. pixiedust:

Just back from DLP and show the show. DD loved it and really well put together, sorry you've missed it but defo worth trying to see

Have seen it several times, but because it's a very technical show with the magic and all, I have seen it being cancelled several times as well. But never during the show.

Third time lucky for me.

First time technical difficulties during Frozen section.

Second time half way through a mother let her 3 year old kid get up on the stage during Genie section.
I hope that the mother was taken out the back and tasered by Mickey and co for being a selfish ****.

Third time I saw it all the way through.

I feel your pain.
The struggle is real!

I wouldn’t worry about it - the show in California is much better. This was a let down. The genie song fell very flat as did Frozen. Not much in the way of projections or special effects. The lion king part was good, but don’t worry if you miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!