Mickey Ears for your car....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GusGus77

DIS Veteran
Wouldn't it be neat if they made magnetic Mickey Mouse ears for your car? Not an antenna topper, but sort of like the hat ears, but they you could put on the roof of your car so it looks like your car is wearing MM ears? It could have a strong magnet to stick on it. I would LOVE that!!! (Especially because my car doesn't have an antenna so an antenna topper isn't an option for me!)

Here's a Mini Cooper with Mickey ears. There's even a facebook page for Mickey Mini Coopers.

MickeyMini-05142004-AVP.jpg

Here's a Mini Cooper with Mickey ears. There's even a facebook page for Mickey Mini Coopers.

MickeyMini-05142004-AVP.jpg

That's hilarious. But can you imagine how bad your highway mileage would be with those on your roof?:eek:

The car is cool but they are way too big. I like the idea of smaller magnetic ear hat for your car and the same size as regular ears. Have them in all different styles and they could help you find your car.

AND... They could have a light up wireless version where when you head out to your car at the end of the day you push the button on your little remote on your keys and the ears blink.

$29.95 for the magnetic ears and $89.95 for the remote ears.

Then there are the little bitty mouse ear hats for your hitch ball and for the rear mounted spare tires.
:yay:

The car is cool but they are way too big. I like the idea of smaller magnetic ear hat for your car and the same size as regular ears. Have them in all different styles and they could help you find your car.

I agree. I was thinking more of an actual ear hat than just ears. There is a company here (can't remember the name) but all their trucks have yellow construction hats on the top. That was more like what I was thinking.

My husband is a salesperson for Truly Nolen and has one of their "mouse cars". Those ears are the funniest thing in the world, and I can't tell you how many times little kids have had pictures taken with the car. People love to touch them, and my husband, who is a huge Disney fan, loves his car! The best part is that when you are driving they flatten out since they are hinged :lmao:

I NEED ears for my Jeep! I call her Minnie and without ears she just isn't complete. It's red and has white magnetic polka dots!

Yes yes yes! I've thought about this before! I would totally want them for our many trips to Disney.

I've met the owners a few time when they would come to Houston. Even their Commander (type of airplane) has "ears" albeit painted on. They would park their commander in the hangar behind mine. Nice couple.

I want something like those reindeer antlers that everyone puts on their car (attached to window) during the Christmas season, with the red nose. I am thinking Mickey ears and a black nose. Going to have to see if I can make something like that.

Stefani

AND... They could have a light up wireless version where when you head out to your car at the end of the day you push the button on your little remote on your keys and the ears blink.

$29.95 for the magnetic ears and $89.95 for the remote ears.

Then there are the little bitty mouse ear hats for your hitch ball and for the rear mounted spare tires.
:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter