• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey head template?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Kinda sorta not really scrapbooking question but! I am putting together a bunch of crafts for my kids to do during our Disney down time. I have pipecleaner, beans, string, scissors, glue sticks, crayons, stickers, paper ALL KINDS of paper ~ I would like to make them MICKEY MOUSE head shaped pads of paper. I have done this in the past using my big Mickey cookie cutter, but it's too small for what I am looking for. Anyone who a web site I can get a Mickey head template THX

I am not aware of any websites with the template that your looking for but what about using your cookie cutter, tracing it and then blowing up on the photocopier to the size you need, you will then have your new template!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter