Mickey must die!

Jeeze, forget the walking stick, Mickey needs his damn musket back. :rolleyes1

Wow,,they really don't like us, It's bad enough to attack our people, our land, and now our cartoons !!!!:lmao: What in the world is wrong with those morons !?!?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jeeze, forget the walking stick, Mickey needs his damn musket back. :rolleyes1

I gave it back to him...
NewMMAvatar.gif

Maybe I should have made it an M2!

The mouse thing OK, maybe just rough him up a bit...the real fight would come over the scantily clad females :lmao:

I guess I'm really depraved, I found my mind wandering to the delight of a Mickey Premium Bar, yuuuummmmm! I want to lick and bite a mouse, right now! I felt some sympathy for the Muslim women I saw running track in full body suits knowing how hot that stadium was. I did think there was a lot of cheesecake at these Olympics though... I don't remember bikini-clad cheerleaders at the volleyball events in the past. Not complaining mind you, just seemed a bit odd.

Last week I saw two women (at least I think they were) walking into our local Wal-Mart in the middle of the afternoon. Both were dressed in full-length, long sleeved, thick BLACK materialed robes & the full canvas burka that only allows the eyes to be seen. I really, really wanted to go up to them and scream "Are you out of your frikken minds? You're in Florida, for God's sake! (Oops! I meant "Allah's" sake!) It's 95 degrees with 97% humidity and you're walking around in human ovens?" Then I thought...maybe I should suggest they go stand out in the parking lot until they were "well-done". (♪♪Two less lonely muslims in the world..♪♪) Why would any religion suggest such inhumane treatment,,,and better yet,,, why are these women stupid enough to comply with it? No matter what argument anyone offers, I will never understand it.

Now,,,death to cartoon mice?? These people are insane!

Yeah, I'm sure when Walt created Mickey he was really trying to attack the Muslims and their teachings..... :sad2:

Hey...if there is a way to destroy the camel-jockeys with Mickey and Jerry...I say we send them over in uniform.

Have you seen the armpits of a muslamic female? Id say it was Satanic to see them in bikinis too...kinda like seeing ME in a thong.

MANY MADE UP MICE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!!

Hey...if there is a way to destroy the camel-jockeys with Mickey and Jerry...I say we send them over in uniform.

Have you seen the armpits of a muslamic female? Id say it was Satanic to see them in bikinis too...kinda like seeing ME in a thong.

MANY MADE UP MICE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!!

:rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: Bad visual:sad2:

That cat really looks like he enjoying those big ol'fleas!!!

You know, I have had days like that, when the mice just seem like they are gonna kick my butt.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter