Mickey Tuxedo Wanted - Please & TIA!

monique5

DVC - BLT & VGF
Hello!

I love looking @ the wonderful DISigns on this thread. They are awesome! I'm looking for a Personalized Mickey Tuxedo for our upcoming trip. I didn't see that specialty listed under current DISigners. Please point me in the right direction. TIA!

This was done for our Christmas 2014 trip.
IMG_2474.jpg

I can do a Mickey Head for you. What words would you like and what color?

This is one I did for myself, with my favorite things in the Magic Kingdom.

IMG_2540.JPG

Ok, I totally read Tuxedo, as a Tagxedo (word cloud). Soooo, if that is not what you wanted, and you want a Mickey in a tuxedo, ignore my post. :D Lack of sleep, and I think I need new glasses.

Ok, I totally read Tuxedo, as a Tagxedo (word cloud). Soooo, if that is not what you wanted, and you want a Mickey in a tuxedo, ignore my post. :D Lack of sleep, and I think I need new glasses.

Hey! I was off the grid for a minute, Hurricane Nate. Now back to planning.

@MataHari22 - This is great!!!! And it will work! Thanks so much!

Christmas colors: red, green, gold, silver.

Words:
VGF
BLT
Gingerbread House
MVMCP
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Candlelight Processional
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
Tiana's Riverboat Party
Jingle Cruise
Holiday Wishes
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party
IllumiNations
Minnie’s Holiday Dine
Fantasmic!
13th Wedding Anniversary
Home for the Holidays
7 Drawfs Mine Train
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Expedition Everest
Doc McStuffins
Akershus
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Thomas Family 2017

I uploaded a few choices for you. Photobucket has become almost unusable for me. It took a couple of hours to get them uploaded. The last four are 2 of the same style, don't know why it posted twice. They are transparent png, this way, they have no background if you want to put it on a black shirt, which would look better than white, since it will show the silver and gold better than white does. The rest are on a white background. Password is disney22.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/library/Monique?sort=3&page=1

IMG_2673.JPG IMG_2674.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!