Midnight Departures and Hoping for Sunshine - a January 2016 TR - Completed 2/1

Just found your report and really enjoyed it! We are making our first trip to Universal in June after we visit Disney. I really appreciated the reviews of places to eat and the pictures of the rides. I hope you'll write another trip report after your next trip.

@bedillamouse Thank you, Amy! I think I will! The next trip is also a split stay for us - 6 nights at Wyndham Bonnet Creek doing Disney and a beach day, then moving over to Royal Pacific Resort to do another Universal trip! That will be April 2-10 so even more info before your June trip. I hope you are having a ball planning and thank you for saying hi!

This was awesome! Thanks for sharing. We are from the Atlanta area too and planning a trip in April during Spring Break for us. Hope we have as much fun as you did.

This was awesome! Thanks for sharing. We are from the Atlanta area too and planning a trip in April during Spring Break for us. Hope we have as much fun as you did.

So glad you liked it! Based on our tickers, it looks like our spring break trips will be at the same time. The waiting game is on!!!

Alan Rickman was the perfect Snape and such an integral part of the formative years of so many young adults that there was just an absolute outpouring of grief and loss on social media. By the time we reached the potions classroom in the FJ queue this morning, a lone lily blossom sat outside in memorial.

This is so touching. I would have cried and moaned like Myrtle.

I'm sorry the Handsome George was not yummy; I've met George Clooney in person and he is awfully handsome, even moreso than onscreen! Yummy!

Your reports are so well written and your photos are terrific too. I've been working my way through several of them, and they've gotten me terribly excited for our Fall 2017 trip. And you've inspired me to start posting my own Pre Trip Report, and although I know it won't hold a candle to yours, it might be worth a laugh or two.

Thanks!

Really enjoyed your report. Headed to Universal later in the week to chaperon my daughters band trip, so I won't be able to tour as I would if it was just our family, but your TR really gave me a feel for the place!

Just read your report as was looking for reviews including PB. Thanks so much for sharing. Made me much more excited to stay. I now also have lots of food ideas!

On a different note, glad u enjoyed Oxford. We live in here and it is a beautiful city

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!