Midnight Limo Service...anyone use them?

Familyof14

DIS Veteran
We have received a quote from Midnight Limo that is about $150-$220 less than other quotes. We are asking for multiple pickup and destinations in a limousine. We wanted to surprise our kids with a limo ride.

I sent for 5 quotes in which three have come back. Two of them were around the same price, but Midnight was $150 cheaper than Quicksilver and $220 less than Golden. Haven't heard from the others yet.

The quote is for a Lincoln Town car 70 " stretch. I have seen pictures and while it is not a full stretch (120" and a cost of $40 more), it is very nice looking and I think would do. It will hold 6 passengers in the main body and up to 10-12 pieces of various luggage.

Has anyone used Midnight and what did you think?

Hi not used them but i would be careful we used a cheaper limo company and they charged us $80 more than rate quoted at time of booking:jester:

Happylimo is another you might want to try. I did one of those "limo co. quote services" a few months ago. I heard back right away from HL. I also sent them several email questions and they were very prompt in answering. I did not get any response from 2 of the other companies I tried. I've also had personal phone contact with them in setting up for July. Glad to see my kids aren't the only ones who want to splurge (one of mine is even helping with the $$$)

I have used HappyLimo for several trips, and on one occasion, they even surprised us with a stretch limo, when we had only requested a towncar. They are brilliant, and I have never had them let me down. The last time I used them, we were flying over from othe UK, and our plane was 2 hours late in arriving. I had arranged a stretch to surprise hubby, as this was his first trip to Disney and Universal, so I didn't think they would wait two hours for us. But when we went down to the luggage area, the driver was there,, and wonderfully helpful. It sold me on them for life.

Ironically, Happy is one of two that I have not heard back from. If I don't hear from them by this early afternoon, I will write them again.

Eclpz314 - The difference in your kids and mine is that mine don't have any idea we are doing the limo thing (or Universal and Disney for that matter). They think we are renting a mini van when landing and then spending the night at Port Canaveral before our cruise.
:bounce:

Heard from Happy and their quote is one of the highest! :eek:

I still haven't heard from one of the request. They are sponsors of this board, Florida Tours. I will give them until noon, then I am booking with Midnight!;)

Familyof14, I made the mistake of letting my boys browse the transportation options with me........and was outvoted! They saw the picture of the H2 limo and never looked back. lol I guess it's their vacation too and if that's how they want to spend their own money....whatever. I kind of wish they were still young enough to surprise with stuff. I bet your kids are going to be absolutely thrilled!! I still have to find a town car service for my mom. $80 for that seems to be the going rate. Happylimo said to reserve it and then see if I qualify for a discount for using them twice.

I did tell you that my children are 16, 19 and 23, didn't I. :D

The hummer sounds like a lot of fun. I know your sons will enjoy it!

Familyof14, I guess I missed the ages of your kids somewhere. I also have a 22 yr. old daughter but she's going to stay and housesit, work, study for nursing boards and feed all the pets. She did that last yr. for us too and the 1st day we were at RPR the home ac went out and repairs took the whole week! Hopefully that doesn't happen again.......but I'd rather be at US if it does!

Familyof14, I guess I missed the ages of your kids somewhere. I also have a 22 yr. old daughter but she's going to stay and housesit, work, study for nursing boards and feed all the pets. She did that last yr. for us too and the 1st day we were at RPR the home ac went out and scheduling repairs took the whole week! She had her own little "fan club" going! Mysteriously, the ac temporarily kicked back in the night we got home and the repair done the next day! Hopefully that doesn't happen again.......but I'd rather be at US if it does!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter