• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military Question, Need Help!

butterfly8

Mouseketeer
We have a May WDW trip planned and a brother in law in the Military. Disney is offerring free admission to Military personnel through April so we miss out on that special but here's my question.

Today while visiting the PX we found out that Military personnel could buy Disney tickets if they are unable to visit before April at half price during that same January thru April period. The puzzling part of the whole thing was this.....in small print it said must be redeemed within seven days of purchase? If you are unable to visit during that time how can you redeem the tickets within seven days of purchase? Is this referring to something else? Has anyone else purchased military dicount tickets this way? Am I just missing something?

Have you tried to do a search on this topic? I just did a search on 'military' and it gave lots of posts. From the bit I read, it seems as though Disney has decided to extend it's military salute ticket special until December '02 for those military that are deployed thru April and cannot make use of the special prices. I don't know what type of tickets the PX may be selling because the special is thru 'Disney'. Try the search and maybe you can get some answers.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter