Milwaukee Marathon (1 mile, 5k, 10k, HM or M) DIS Meet Race - Oct 14th and 15th 2017

Probably too late, but downtown Calderone Club or Louise's. But the new Tre Rivali in the Third Ward is getting good reviews and I love the Kimpton Journeyman hotel generally. On the north side, Pasta Tree or Pizza Man. :)

Meet around the start line at 5:45am-6:00am. I'll be wearing a red jacket and red pants. I could bring my tracer 360 if others think it would make me easier to find.

G might not make it there tomorrow. She's had a fever all day and has been crying. Will play it by ear in the morning, because after the race we're off to a birthday party.

Alright no tracer 360 because I'm going to be dropped off and G and Steph are just going to hang out at a coffee shop somewhere. I'll still wear a red jacket. I may or may not have my phone since I'll be solo. If you don't find me at the start for sure look for me at the finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter