Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

It was definitely a really discouraging thing to try to collect. I only ended up with two of the ears--Peter Pan and Carousel. The only two things I was ever up for in the Merch Pass!

I really wanted the Tiki Room ears or pins, but was able to get the Jungle Cruise pins and plan to make my own Adventureland-inspired ears. Still hoping to find a random restock of the Tiki Room pins though.

I got the pin set in the December round, we were picked for nothing else.

Pins were shipped alone last week. The rest of my order, just a bunch of little gifts to give to my family, arrived today.
In the box was a pair of ears.
I did not order ears.
I did not pay for ears.
They're beautiful, and I feel lucky to have them.

I called Disney to report the error and offered to pay... there was no way I was shipping them back, LOL.
The cast member was so kind and told me to consider the ears a birthday gift, which caught me off guard as I had fully forgotten my birthday was this month. (Things have been... difficult lately).
Disney once again put a cheerful smile on my face at a time I really needed one.

My first pair of ears. 💗

Last edited:

Jungle Cruise ears and mug up right now!

And @twinklebug that's a much better story than mine where I ordered one of the holiday candles and a pair of holiday pj pants for my husband as christmas presents. And when the box got here...it was filled with an order for someone in Ohio. I called and the cast member immediately sent UPS to pick up the box and was basically like "well it doesn't mean your stuff won't show up."

Spoilers: it didn't show up.

Three days later my "return" was processed. I called again and was like "Am I ever going to see my stuff?" and the cast member said, "The things you wanted are all sold out, so no."

Happy Holidays :/

Happy 2021! Hope you all were able to get most of the MMA items you wanted! :)
I lucked out on SM (sadly), but was able to get MTP plush, ears and mug at various times throughout the year. Also collected TR plush and Carousel ears :)
I was selected for Merchpass on the JC ears but was not interested. Oh well, hopefully the 2021 collection will be better..

Happy 2021! Hope you all were able to get most of the MMA items you wanted! :)
I lucked out on SM (sadly), but was able to get MTP plush, ears and mug at various times throughout the year. Also collected TR plush and Carousel ears :)
I was selected for Merchpass on the JC ears but was not interested. Oh well, hopefully the 2021 collection will be better..
I read the 2021 collection is stitch? Not sure how I feel about that as I love the character, but he's been over marketed.

Yeah they have a preview up and it's not...well, I don't like it at all.
Wow. My appologies to those who like this collection, but I think Disney halved the budget on these. The pics I see show sloppy sewing and the magic band/photo book are very very inexpensive items to produce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts