Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

Ugh...why are they doing this MerchPass thing??? I tried to sign in today but when I logged on I received the message "Sorry this sweepstakes is limited to U.S. only". As I am in Canada, apparently I can't even attempt to get a MerchPass. Thanks Disney :(

i have not been active here lately :( just thought i'd come on to talk about the new merchpass. so far they've done it for carousel, dumbo and today was big thunder mountain. entered for all items but didnt get picked for any, wonder what the chances are. i havent placed any mmtma orders since may but i'm hoping to get the btm pins, maybe something from haunted mansion (next month) and almost 100% a few things from december (the castle.)
I haven't been picked for the merch pass either but have been able to get some minnie plush at different times when it's released on the website. I've joined a few facebook groups for loungefly where they notify you when something is released on the website.

i was very wrong. did some research and apparently if you aren't chosen for a drawing you can't get the products through shopdisney. you can check your disney store and they might have it there but nothing is guaranteed. the best chances are for those of you who live near wdw and are able to visit world of disney.

Just hopped on ShopDisney. I heard in another thread that the Peter Pan ears were briefly up last night but sold out in record time. When I search "Minnie Mouse: the Main Attraction" the Mad Tea Party plush comes up, but when I click on her it shows her as Sold Out. I wonder if she was available briefly sometime last night or this morning?

Just hopped on ShopDisney. I heard in another thread that the Peter Pan ears were briefly up last night but sold out in record time. When I search "Minnie Mouse: the Main Attraction" the Mad Tea Party plush comes up, but when I click on her it shows her as Sold Out. I wonder if she was available briefly sometime last night or this morning?
From what I've read on another board, this appears to be a known glitch on the ShopDisney site. Items which are sold out just pop up randomly on the site. Sometimes you can add them to your cart, but when you try to purchase, the item is sold out. On rare occasions, the item really is in stock and your purchase will go through. However, some people have posted that after they purchase, they receive an email cancelling the order because the item is sold out. CMs have said that they know about this glitch, but IT has not fixed it. So beware!

From what I've read on another board, this appears to be a known glitch on the ShopDisney site. Items which are sold out just pop up randomly on the site. Sometimes you can add them to your cart, but when you try to purchase, the item is sold out. On rare occasions, the item really is in stock and your purchase will go through. However, some people have posted that after they purchase, they receive an email cancelling the order because the item is sold out. CMs have said that they know about this glitch, but IT has not fixed it. So beware!
Thank you!
A quick update on MerchPass. Instead of only sending emails to drawing winners, they now send them to everyone who entered the drawings. I just recieved my email, titled "Your MerchPass Results Are In" which lifted my hopes. Until I open it and read "Unfortunately, you were not selected.." Thanks Disney, way to rub it in.
Apparently there will be a general release, next Wednesday the 23rd at 9AM PST.

Thank you!
A quick update on MerchPass. Instead of only sending emails to drawing winners, they now send them to everyone who entered the drawings. I just recieved my email, titled "Your MerchPass Results Are In" which lifted my hopes. Until I open it and read "Unfortunately, you were not selected.." Thanks Disney, way to rub it in.
Apparently there will be a general release, next Wednesday the 23rd at 9AM PST.
I haven’t gotten the reject email yet so maybe there’s still hope!

So, I noted previously that I would start trying to register for the pass for everything, just to try to counter (obviously in a minuscule way) the eBay Pirates. The only things I would have really gone for were the mug, and maybe the pins.

Well, I was able to get selected for the plush and for the ears. My wife's not intrigued enough to get these, but I will get them for someone else - just pay list price plus what I have to pay for shipping, and it's yours. Send me a private message - I think the most fair way would be whoever is first, unless someone got the mug and would want to trade and pay the difference - in that case, that person would jump the line, so to speak. I apologize in advance to anyone who really wants these but doesn't get it - I wish we didn't have to do it that way.

Hi all; we were able to get the BT ears and the mug but neither of those are things we are collecting. Happy to get one or both to anyone who is collecting them. In turn we are in search of the BT Minnie plush.

I really don't like merchpass very much.

one thing i noticed about this email was that the general release info said "Starting September 23rd at 9 AM PT." maybe that means there'll be more restocks? we'll see.

fail again... at least for now. started on laptop, virtual waiting room froze up the screen. switched to SD app on phone. it worked. headed to checkout with the pins and plush, pins sold out so i substituted for mug. ran to get my card, got back and the mug's sold out. then the pins. after refreshing the page several times, i still have no luck. everything's already sold out.. ugh.
on a good note, the mad tea party plush and ears are currently in stock if you missed them. hurry, i'm sure they won't last long!

Still no luck.
This website is going crazy. When I search "minnie mouse main attraction", the Dumbo mug and Small World ears and pins appear in the sidebar, but show as sold out when clicked on.
Mad Tea Party ears and plush are still in stock, if anyone's interested. I have the plush and don't like the ears, but get them now before any resellers do if they're on your wish list.

The MTP ears and plush are gone from the search results.
The side bar no longer shows Dumbo and SW products either.
BTM collection still shows up, but is sold out.

If your local store is an outlet (like mine), you should try there if you're looking for any previous collections. I made the 45-minute drive this past weekend and found one Main Attraction item, the Mad Tea Party mug, which I'd been looking for. My store obviously had hardly anything MA, but I'm going again in October to spend a Disney Note and they may have restocked by then.

The BTM MagicBand is no longer displaying on the search results page.
All other items appear, but show as Sold Out when attempted to add to bag.
One thing I noticed- instead of a gray "Sold Out" button appearing instead of the blue "Add to Bag" button as before,the button now stays the same. But when you attempt to add the item to your cart, Quantity ("Limited to 1 per guest) becomes highlighted in orange, and there is text above the Add to Bag button that reads "You're not the only one with great taste. This item is currently out of stock." in the same shade of orange.
I seriously hope they fix this before October. BTM is my favorite ride, but the collection didn't appeal to me as much as previous ones. Unfortunately though, I expect that the majority of Disney fans have been holding out for Haunted Mansion, so the release will be even more difficult...
Let's hope they drop the darned MerchPass and "Virtual Waiting Room" above all.

Reviews have already popped up for two items- 2 review for the ears, and 1 for the bag.
I wonder if these are from people who got early access or something??

The ear reviews are from 4 and 6 days ago, resepectively. One mentions MerchPass, while the other simply says "I love these. Glad I bought them. They're great."
I wonder if they actually have the products already, or have just ordered them?

I wonder if the products are being restocked right now?
Just for grins, I clicked "Add to Bag" for the backpack. Only that message didn't show. It didn't add it to my bag, but it didn't tell me it was sold out, either!
Keep your fingers crossed!

The AtB button still flashes and does nothing when I attempt to add the plush to my cart. Let's hope it doesn't go next..?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter