Minnie's Beach Bash Breakfast

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I made a reservation for my family for this character meal because of the grand kids, who of course love Minnie and Mickey.
I'm wondering what other characters usually accompany Minnie for this character breakfast?
Also, how's the food?

Thanks,

Dee

It is sooo much fun.. we went in Dec 2018 and it was Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. Food was good basic breakfast buffet. Nothing stand out, but good. Character interaction was incredible!! Daisy took my 2 year old dancing down the aisles. So much fun!!

The characters were good, my son loved meeting goofy in holiday clobber.
The food was the point I just got fed up of Disney Buffet food. Don't get me wrong, I *love* a breakfast buffet, it's one of my favourite holiday things, but, by this one, everything started tasting the same. It was also this one I found that I was starting to find Disney food all very over seasoned.
I think both I and our server (who seemed to actively dislike us) were having a bad day this meal though, so, don't read too much into this review.

One of our faves. Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Donald are all dressed in their beach outfits. They have an omelet station as well. The food is good. The atmosphere is good. It is in the Beach Club after all, arguably one of the most beautiful resorts there. And they have the guava juice (can't remember the exact name they use for it, but only like 2 or 3 of the breakfast places have it).

Thanks. We’ll have to actively search out Mickey for my grand babes while there, but this sounds fun!

We enjoyed Minnie's Beach Bash and would absolutely do it again but if you want both Mickey and Minnie at breakfast what about the new Topolino's Terrace? There you would meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy. It is also a prix fixe menu so no having to deal with a buffet with young children!

We enjoyed Minnie's Beach Bash and would absolutely do it again but if you want both Mickey and Minnie at breakfast what about the new Topolino's Terrace? There you would meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy. It is also a prix fixe menu so no having to deal with a buffet with young children!

Great suggestion! I did consider it, however we all need to be at DHS at opening to try and get into a boarding group for ROTR first. Hopefully we'll do that and then make it over to the restaurant for our 9 a.m. reservation and then back to DHS for the day. I know we're cutting it very close, but hopefully it will all work in our favor. We may have to cab over to Beach Club from DHS to make it in time....

The food is good and fresh, though it’s standard breakfast fare. They do have a made to order omelet station. The characters are super cute in their beach wear.

One of our faves. Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Donald are all dressed in their beach outfits.

One time we were there, Goofy was sick and Stitch replaced him. Or knowing that rascal, Stitch may have stepped on Goofy's toes so that HE could visit everyone. So be prepared for that line, "These characters are scheduled, but there may be substitutions". However, the substitution only happened once in the close to 8 times we've eaten there. I really enjoy it.

I'm trying desperately to get a reservation for Cape May for my upcoming trip and there is nothing available. Right now I have O'Hanna booked, but want to change it so we get to see Minnie! I keep checking every day....fingers crossed!

Great suggestion! I did consider it, however we all need to be at DHS at opening to try and get into a boarding group for ROTR first. Hopefully we'll do that and then make it over to the restaurant for our 9 a.m. reservation and then back to DHS for the day. I know we're cutting it very close, but hopefully it will all work in our favor. We may have to cab over to Beach Club from DHS to make it in time....
You could also do the character lunch (not breakfast) at H&V in HS—that has Mickey. The breakfast there does not though.

This sounds like a good option for us! What is the best time to go? We would like to do it later and can get a 10:50 reservation, but I am worried that we won't have much time since it ends at 11:00. The next option is 10:05, but we are trying to give us time to sleep in and relax in the morning and still have plenty of time for transportation from Animal Kingdom Lodge. Thank you!

This sounds like a good option for us! What is the best time to go? We would like to do it later and can get a 10:50 reservation, but I am worried that we won't have much time since it ends at 11:00. The next option is 10:05, but we are trying to give us time to sleep in and relax in the morning and still have plenty of time for transportation from Animal Kingdom Lodge. Thank you!

We went on check out day, so I want to say it was very close to 11. They take into account people whose ADRs didnt start until later. You will not get kicked out and food is still readily Available. It was a great experience for us!!!

Just feel compelled to post here since I last posted this thread in early February--I can no longer recommend a character buffet breakfast. We do not know how the experience will be modified post-Covid reopening, but if they follow the Shanghai Disneyland model, characters will have to greet guests from a safe distance and photos with characters will not be allowed. Also, the Orange County, FL guidelines prohibit buffets. If Cape May switches over to the kind of limited/boring "skillet" breakfast they have at Garden Grill or Ohana, I wouldn't recommend it. Do a sit down breakfast with or without characters (e.g., Trattoria, Ale & Compass, or Topolino's instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!