Missed 1st Sign up for Epcot Moonlight Magic

njanimalkingdom

Mouseketeer
Missed 1st Sign up for Epcot Moonlight Magic
Any chance they will still have spots available on 6/20.
Or is it sold out ?
Thanks

Other events have also sold out extremely quickly yet had availability for the 2nd round of registration. Whether they hold some back or its cancellations, there seems to be some made available.

Last edited:

Not all dates, but it went fast. I hope they kept some spaces for the next sign up.

I just went to the DVC member website.

It says this above the RSVP online button for Moonlight Magic for Epcot:
Early registration is full. A limited number of opportunities will become available when the general registration period begins on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

I was sold out for first signup but just got my tickets 5 minutes ago. Website was slow and had multiple errors but eventually worked. Printing crashed but I have received email confirmation. Good Luck!

Woohoo, I got them, too! Originally had other plans for that night, but changed some things and realized I could try for tickets. A few error screens and sweaty palms, but got them. Yippee!

Woohoo, I got them, too! Originally had other plans for that night, but changed some things and realized I could try for tickets. A few error screens and sweaty palms, but got them. Yippee!
sweaty palms indeed. When I got the error message I thought for sure we were not going to get in.

Congrats all, had to be nerve wracking!

Not all dates, but it went fast. I hope they kept some spaces for the next sign up.

I’m hoping for the first week in October’s date. It’s such a popular week with the Columbus Day holiday that weekend. After reading the issues with confirmation numbers not be recognized, i’m somewhat concerned as I was hoping it’d save me the cost of buying a family member a park ticket that day.

Congrats all, had to be nerve wracking!

I’m hoping for the first week in October’s date. It’s such a popular week with the Columbus Day holiday that weekend. After reading the issues with confirmation numbers not be recognized, i’m somewhat concerned as I was hoping it’d save me the cost of buying a family member a park ticket that day.

We are hoping for that MM too. Will we finally be in the same place at the same time??

If anyone comes up with two tickets they can’t use, my wife and I would really love to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!