Missing days for Fantasy? Not altetnating western and Eastern?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
The Fantasy schedule is odd. May 22nd is missing, and a couple of other dates the ship is not scheduled for a cruise. Any ideas why?

Also the Fantasy has a few eastern cruises in a row instead of alternating with Western. Any guesses why?

The Fantasy schedule is odd. May 22nd is missing, and a couple of other dates the ship is not scheduled for a cruise. Any ideas why?

Also the Fantasy has a few eastern cruises in a row instead of alternating with Western. Any guesses why?
As to the missing cruises, could be the ship was chartered. What are the dates? Maybe a dry dock?

There could be scheduling issues with various ports of call, causing a "normal" Western cruise to be an Eastern.

As to the missing cruises, could be the ship was chartered. What are the dates? Maybe a dry dock?

There could be scheduling issues with various ports of call, causing a "normal" Western cruise to be an Eastern.
May 22nd is missing 7 days
June 12-16th nothing listed.

What kind of scheduling issues? Just curious!

May 22nd is missing 7 days
June 12-16th nothing listed.

What kind of scheduling issues? Just curious!
Cruise lines make "reservations" to port. If a port has repair work going on, reducing the number of docks available, it could be first come, first served, or whoever pays a higher price to port that day/week.

Not just repair work, sometimes there's just too many ships who want to be there on the same day. Or the country is having some special event requiring the closure of the port on the specific day that DCL wants to be there.

Any number of things.

I’m on the May 23rd Western Caribbean on the Fantasy. Starting last night it’s showing as Eastern in the title, but still has a Western itinerary. It’s showing up that way on both the app under my login and on the website if you try to book it. I’m emailing my TA to call DCL today to find out if this a system glitch or if they’re changing the itinerary.

sorry, accidentally posted information that was already posted above.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!