Missing dissers..

I think a few of these people are still around, just quiet. Well here at least. ;)

I do wish that Ray Sharpton would check in some time.

I miss RatsRule too. :( He was a lot of fun.

rfclogo.gif

There's so many DISers that I wonder about. I'm sure I'm not going to be able to think of them all right now because it's late, but here's a few for starters:

On top of the ones mentioned, what about:

<b>Mtnlaurel

Yellowrose

Newhere

grovsnerguy12

Quentin Disney

Nikki_Nikki </b>hasn't been gone that long, but hasn't posted in about a month

<b>Wishydoo</b> was back again, but I haven't seen Lisa here around lately at all

And one from a long time ago... <b>i'makite!</b>

To all of those DISers out there reading and all of the rest of our long lost friends ... hello, and please do stop in! :wave:

I think Wishydoo (Lisa) is fine and well.....she just has been having some computer problems.

I've been wondering what happened to Mikamouse aka Villainwdw. I hope she is ok.

I always miss seeing Moof around. I know he made a post last week. But that isn't often enough for me. :( I miss Tink33 (Lesley)--she is a positive to any group. :) And then, the other day DD was talking about poems at school and I thought of Foom and her talents and of course, our Chipperdini, who I miss reading posts from but do PM with her a bit. I know I saw her on Snoopy's shirt thread... I just wish it were more often.
Marie hasn't been posting for a long time. I miss her motherly, caring posts that seem so wise. I know there are others but I can't recall names so well.

Well, you all are missed. I hope to be surprised to read a thought from some of these DISsers soon. :)

What about Ran?

I don't think I've seen a post by him since last year! :eek:

Also, what about Yasooa?

Yasooa, Yasooa, Yasooa!

There.....maybe now she/he will come out of hiding! ;)

Originally posted by Tony-NJ
Felicia?? I've asked a few times!!:(
Felicia dropped in on Robin's dad/s thread earlier.

TLK is also just sort of taking a bit of a break, enjoying his camera work.

Lesley drops in now and then on the W.I.S.H board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter