Mistakes Were Made!

Bill007

Mouseketeer
I just watched the Dis+ movie, 'Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made'. I highly recommend it. It was very well done. It's based on a series of books by Stephan Pastis who writes the "Pearls Before Swine" comic strip (one of my favorites). Although it strays some from the book the main character is portrayed perfectly and strays little from the book portrayal. . It stars Winslow Fegley, brother of Oakes Fegley who played Pete in the recent version of Pete's Dragon. Winslow was great in the role of Timmy, the boy who has his own 'detective agency'. He is an amazing actor. I just hope they can make a couple more movies from the book series before he outgrows the part! I'd be interested to hear opinions from others who have watched it. A little trivia question. Listen carefully to the music when Timmy, his mom and her boyfriend are in the theatre. Can you figure out what movie they are seeing?

I just watched the Dis+ movie, 'Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made'. I highly recommend it. It was very well done. It's based on a series of books by Stephan Pastis who writes the "Pearls Before Swine" comic strip (one of my favorites). Although it strays some from the book the main character is portrayed perfectly and strays little from the book portrayal. . It stars Winslow Fegley, brother of Oakes Fegley who played Pete in the recent version of Pete's Dragon. Winslow was great in the role of Timmy, the boy who has his own 'detective agency'. He is an amazing actor. I just hope they can make a couple more movies from the book series before he outgrows the part! I'd be interested to hear opinions from others who have watched it. A little trivia question. Listen carefully to the music when Timmy, his mom and her boyfriend are in the theatre. Can you figure out what movie they are seeing?

Omg ! No joke - just came to the boards to post the same ! Loved it, and DS9 can't get enough !!!

Loved Mando and Imagineering - but, honestly - Timmy most fun we've had with Disney + to date

Agree about Winslow ! He is so perfectly deadpan! Excellent casting ! The character names alone are hilarious !

Agree about Winslow ! He is so perfectly deadpan! Excellent casting ! The character names alone are hilarious !
You should read the books too. They're really funny. The illustrations can be hysterical.

No takers yet on the question in my original post? Hmm. Give it a try. Watch the sequence again.

No takers yet on the question in my original post? Hmm. Give it a try. Watch the sequence again.

Okay, I watched this tonight. It was pretty delightful, but also had this pervasive sadness. It was something.

The Movie is Pixar's Up.

Also, I have a question:
When the lady asks Timmy to move the truck, she mentions his "big dog." Did she see the bear? What is that about?

Okay, I watched this tonight. It was pretty delightful, but also had this pervasive sadness. It was something.

The Movie is Pixar's Up.

Also, I have a question:
When the lady asks Timmy to move the truck, she mentions his "big dog." Did she see the bear? What is that about?
Finally an answer. UP. Yes, thanks you. I'll have to watch the movie again and see that scene. It would be strange since the bear was imaginary.

Finally an answer. UP. Yes, thanks you. I'll have to watch the movie again and see that scene. It would be strange since the bear was imaginary.

See, that's what I thought, but there was a reference. I wondered if it was a bit of a meta wink to say that while this is imaginary, imagination is a more powerful force than people think and that woman maybe was jsut a bit more in touch with it.

It was a really enjoyable film. Thanks for the recommendation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!