Mixology- PCC 5.0

I know our cruise is still months away (but less than 5 months now!), but this Mixology class has already exceeded the minimum number needed to participate, AND we are only 7 people away from the maximum!

Wow. With this crew, who would have thunk it. :duck:

:cheer2: ONLY THREE SPOTS LEFT!!! :cheer2:

I will start a wait for anyone interested after we hit our max of 40 people.

Please can I have the last spot?! I'm finalising my booking with Tracey so don't have a stateroom number yet.

Is it bad the first cruise thread I looked at is about alcohol :rotfl2:

Please can I have the last spot?! I'm finalising my booking with Tracey so don't have a stateroom number yet.

Is it bad the first cruise thread I looked at is about alcohol :rotfl2:

You got it Lucy! Welcome aboard!

WE ARE FULL!!

I will take more names for a wait list in case we get any cancellations between now and when we have to commit.
So if you are interested, please let me know here on this thread.

Looks like I'm late to the party. Can you add me to the waitlist?

Thanks.

Dang....knew I should have signed up earlier...

Please and me and Kat(kitikat469) to the waitliist please....cabin 2519

Thanks

Another addition to the wait list -- Michael, Merry Mousketeer. Cabin #7638.

Thanks,
Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Hi everyone! :wave:

We are getting closer to our cruise! And closer to our Mixology session!

I need the following info in a PM to me as soon as possible:
  • Please confirm that you ARE attending. You will be charged- even if you do not attend once I submit the names.
  • Names- first and last names of everyone participating
  • Stateroom number- I know lots of shuffling occurred when the discounts were announced. I tried to keep up, but may have missed a few!

Also- I have been told that our event will be on 12/1- our first day at sea- we do not have timing yet though- and we won't have that until very, very close to our sail date.

Lastly- we are strictly limited to 40 participants.
So please let me know- as we do have people on the waiting list who would like to attend.

Thanks! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!