MJ's Wheelchair is here!!!!

COOL CHAIR!! Macy's is actually similar, the same sparkley blue! Is it a Freedom Designs chair? Macy has Macy Jo (Joanna is her middle name) written in hot pink on the seat of hers. We don't the nifty sun screen though!

Love it enjoy!!

It is a Zippie Tilt in Space, color is Blue Opal :) So we have Marjorie written in electric blue. Marjorie June was too long! LOL I can't believe how they jack up the prices for these chairs, it is ridiculous...

Nice chair Bonny! I'm glad that it finally came! :thumbsup2 BTW, samkj, GREAT middle name (if I do say so myself :teeth: ).

samkj said:
COOL CHAIR!! Macy's is actually similar, the same sparkley blue! Is it a Freedom Designs chair? Macy has Macy Jo (Joanna is her middle name) written in hot pink on the seat of hers. We don't the nifty sun screen though!

Love it enjoy!!

PAH! It is about time. Can't wait to see it in person. Now to figure out how to fit them all in our car. :) March can't get here too soon.

MommytoMJM said:
It is a Zippie Tilt in Space, color is Blue Opal :) So we have Marjorie written in electric blue. Marjorie June was too long! LOL I can't believe how they jack up the prices for these chairs, it is ridiculous...
That's the same body and color my DD has!! (I love how it sparkles in the sun!!) I'm really glad it finally came. Doesn't it drive you crazy waiting for them!! We got DD's new one in July and we're still fighting over the seating system!! They just can't seem to get it right.

Gotta say that I love the hairdo in photo #5 :scared1:

nice wheelchair.
That's a nice sunshade too. Where are you planning to put all her pins.

SueM in MN said:
nice wheelchair.
That's a nice sunshade too. Where are you planning to put all her pins.

Not sure about that yet... The canopy isn't very stable, so not there, maybe on the back of the chair... I'll also keep pics of them with me....

boosmom96 said:
That's the same body and color my DD has!! (I love how it sparkles in the sun!!) I'm really glad it finally came. Doesn't it drive you crazy waiting for them!! We got DD's new one in July and we're still fighting over the seating system!! They just can't seem to get it right.

Yeah, it was a pain with MJ's chair, took 8.5 months to get it....sigh.

I put pics up on her blog of our weekend outing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter