MM fantasmic package question

rlgbsn

Earning My Ears
If I have a reservation for 4 for mama melrose fantasmic package but only plan on ordering 3 meals will they still charge a dining credit for the 4th person? My son and I plan on sharing a meal. We would be fine with only receiving 3 fantasmic passes if that would be allowed.

We did the dining plan last summer with the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package. You can absolutely share your food if you are Ok with only receiving 3 passes. I am sure you can take care of this when you meet your server.

If I have a reservation for 4 for mama melrose fantasmic package but only plan on ordering 3 meals will they still charge a dining credit for the 4th person? My son and I plan on sharing a meal. We would be fine with only receiving 3 fantasmic passes if that would be allowed.

That is fine, but not if you plan to actually see F! and use the F! passes. Only 3 PP would be allowed in the F! Dining Package area and utilize the early entry/separate line and designated seating area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!