Hello!

I can't believe my very first MNSSHP is in less than two weeks.

I was thinking that maybe we could find a good spot for the Celebrate the Magic Show and the Hallowishes along the hub around 9:30.

I believe the first parade finishes around 9:30. Do you think this will be an issue?

We are thinking of watching the second parade.... in between the fireworks and the second parade there is a Hocus Pocus show at 10:45 do you think we will also be able to see it if we secure our spots on the hub?

Hocus Pocus is around 20 minutes, and the parade starts at 11:15... do you think we will miss the headless horseman.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Also how early do they start selling the exclusive merchandise? Will I be able to buy the Sanderson Sisters snow globe at 4? If I wait for later in the night, do you think they will sell out? Does anyone know if they sell other limited snow globes during the party?

Hello!

I can't believe my very first MNSSHP is in less than two weeks.

I was thinking that maybe we could find a good spot for the Celebrate the Magic Show and the Hallowishes along the hub around 9:30.

I believe the first parade finishes around 9:30. Do you think this will be an issue?

We are thinking of watching the second parade.... in between the fireworks and the second parade there is a Hocus Pocus show at 10:45 do you think we will also be able to see it if we secure our spots on the hub?

Hocus Pocus is around 20 minutes, and the parade starts at 11:15... do you think we will miss the headless horseman.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Hi and :welcome: to the party and my Itinerary Planning Thread!

If the First BTY Parade starts at 9:15 it does take about 20 minutes to arrive at the hub and lasts about another 20 minutes so the total time committed is more like 55 minutes and that does not include securing spots prior to its arrival. On the first post @Cluelyss provided a rule of thumb tip:
"To get Front Row for the First Parade I’d recommend at least 45 minutes to secure spots (60 min. if Sold Out) and at least 30 minutes for the Second Parade."
So now to view the first BTY Parade at the hub you would need to secure a spot at 8:30. Your "time frame" (as mentioned throughout this thread) is:
8:30-9:55 9:15 BTY Parade AND this is not for a Sold Out party. More examples of "Time Frames" and Itineraries can be found here under "Itineraries in the Making".

Before you start making you itinerary please read through the pages of this thread to get a clear understanding. Once you post your itinerary I'll take a look see! Again, Welcome to the Party!:flower3:

Also how early do they start selling the exclusive merchandise? Will I be able to buy the Sanderson Sisters snow globe at 4? If I wait for later in the night, do you think they will sell out? Does anyone know if they sell other limited snow globes during the party?

Yes, 4pm and the rule of thumb "If you see something you want, buy it!" Last year the ornament sold out so it's possible the snow globe could too. I'm not sure if they sell any other snow globes but you can search on the Disney Park Shop app and the Disney Store. :-)

Some years they have not sold the merchandise til 7pm, it depends and the rule of thumb with getting merchandise is it doesnt really depend on when ya trip is. I went first week and had stuff sold out and have gone at end with same results. I hope you are able to get the item you want though.

Thank you everyone!

I'm sorry if my first post was confusing...

My intentions would be to see the fireworks (and celebrate the magic show), followed by Hocus Pocus, and the second parade... all while finding spots in/near the hub.

My entire itinerary is something like this...

4:00pm-5:00pm
•Jungle Cruise (FP+)
•Magical Carpets
5:00pm-6:00pm
•Big Thunder Mountain (FP+)
•Peter Pan's Flight (FP+)
6:00pm-7:00pm
•It's a Small World
*Bathroom Break (Put on costumes!)
*Walk Past Haunted Mansion (Take Pics!)
7:00pm-8:00pm
•Meet Minnie, Daisy, Donald, & Goofy
•Tomorrowland Speedway
8:00pm-9:30pm
•Space Mountain
•Buzz Lightyear's Spin
•Tomorrowland Dance Party
9:00pm-9:30pm
•Meet Mickey @ Town Square Theater
9:30pm - 11:35pm
*Buy Halloween Snacks/ Secure Fireworks Parade Viewing Spot
• CM Villains (10:00pm-10:10pm)
• Hallowishes (10:15pm-10:30pm)
• Hocus Pocus (10:45pm - 11:05pm)
• Boo-to-You Parade (11:15pm - 11:35pm)

Thank you everyone!

My intentions would be to see the fireworks (and celebrate the magic show), followed by Hocus Pocus, and the second parade... all while finding spots in/near the hub.

4:00pm-5:00pm
•Jungle Cruise (FP+)
•Magical Carpets
6:00pm-7:00pm
•It's a Small World
*Bathroom Break (Put on costumes!)
7:00pm-8:00pm
•Meet Minnie, Daisy, Donald, & Goofy
•Tomorrowland Speedway
•Space Mountain
•Buzz Lightyear's Spin
• CM Villains (10:00pm-10:10pm)

Looks good but no trick or treating? Also, you will have plenty of time in between those FP+ to ride a few more rides. Although I noticed you have 2 FP+ b/t 5-6. Is one at 5 and one at 6? I though thought the last set of FP ended at 6:30. Also - you said "walk past" haunted mansion. You have to ride that on a Halloween party!

I am leaving for WDW tomorrow morning and I feel like I've forgotten everything about my party plan! I wish I Had all of the info now because I don't know how often I'll be able to check in once we're there. Is page one of this thread the easiest way to get info, you think?

I am leaving for WDW tomorrow morning and I feel like I've forgotten everything about my party plan! I wish I Had all of the info now because I don't know how often I'll be able to check in once we're there. Is page one of this thread the easiest way to get info, you think?

Yes! I will be online during the Halloween parties following this thread and the main thread for live updates. I will also be following twitter and facebook. ALL confirmed information will be updated on Post #1 so no one will need to search through pages to find information. I will also update the Character List & Trick or Treat locations which can already be accessed on Post #1 and viewed via mobile phone.

Have a wonderful time!

Last edited:

4:00-4:25 Jungle Cruise (FP+)
4:25-5:00 Magical Carpets
5:00-5:25 Big Thunder Mountain (FP+)
5:25-6:00 Peter Pan's Flight (FP+)
6:00-6:15 It's a Small World
*Bathroom Break (Put on costumes!) Why wouldn't you have your costumes on when you arrive?
7:00-8:00 Meet Minnie, Daisy & Donald

The top part looks good but you'll have to work on the lower part.

Goofy - Meets separately at the Barnstormer. This information can be found on page one.
Tomorrowland Speedway - not sure if you'll have time.

•Space Mountain
•Buzz Lightyear's Spin
• CM Villains (10:00pm-10:10pm) Not sure what you by "CM Villains"?

*Snacks sold out early 5:30-6:30 even though we have more options this year just be prepared they might be gone.

Also I still have no clue what your party date is or who you're traveling with. Some one can save your spots while you get your free Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom Card and/or food. No magic shots? One day MM is available.

Thank you everyone!

This is also confusing but if you got it worked out this way, more power to you! There will be NO judgement calls here! :-)

Last edited:
We bought tickets for Tuesday next week but already planned on doing HS that day and don't have park hoppers.

What's the earliest we would be able to enter MK with just the MNSSHP tickets?

I still need to fix my itinerary...someday, I have a little bit longer, lol. Plus, whether or not the Moana "rumor" turns out to be true will seriously affect my plans. We told DD this past weekend at her birthday party that we are going to WDW and she has already asked if she can meet Moana. For now, I've told her that I think Moana might be in Hawaii and I'm not sure we can meet her. Other musts are Jasmine and Rapunzel (I have a FP for the latter on one of our MK days). I showed her the video of the Beast dancing with a little girl (we have BOG ADR during the MNSSHP, but plan on dessert only) and she said "I think it's just someone dressed up as the Beast, but I still don't want to meet him". :rolleyes2 I also told her that we would be going to a Halloween party while at WDW and she said she hopes there aren't scary people there, like Maleficent (and later also mentioned Ursula), haha. I told I can't promise they won't be there and she said, I don't want their autographs!

Anyway, about this Kenny the Pirate MNSSHP webinar - as a first timer, is this something I should do? Will he be updating what happened at the first party, which characters are there and where they are located, etc? I was wondering if this was a must do for party strategizing.

Anyway, about this Kenny the Pirate MNSSHP webinar - as a first timer, is this something I should do? Will he be updating what happened at the first party, which characters are there and where they are located, etc? I was wondering if this was a must do for party strategizing.

He'll have all that updated info in the webinar, but it will also appear on his regular character locator and will be here and all over the place once the first party happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts